Hilti pull the plug.

I like the look of the cheap Chinese rip off called shiti

You wouldn't have this problem with a spanner. Just sayin. . .

This was always gonna be a sleeping dragon for hilti as it never made financial sence & was always gonna cost them siht loads of money and open to abuse....i to am an avid mak fan & other than brushes have no trouble with it....the shocking thing is that hilti could get it so wrong, there reps were very quick to jump on the cash cow band wagon & rent them to scaffs so shame on them & there over rated brand in pulling the plug rather than fixing their kit

this was always gonna be a sleeping dragon for hilti as it never made financial sence & was always gonna cost them siht loads of money and open to abuse....i to am an avid mak fan & other than brushes have no trouble with it....the shocking thing is that hilti could get it so wrong, there reps were very quick to jump on the cash cow band wagon & rent them to scaffs so shame on them & there over rated brand in pulling the plug rather than fixing their kit

i believe the sccr tried to vers with hilt but cut the sccr off and whent alone and this is the out come maby worth the sccr aproching a diffrent manufacture and trying again

I would mate, i think thats the reason all your fittings are loose. Would Hilti supply a polish worker to go with the gun, to follow behind you and check all your fittings?

cant beleave people actually use these things thats if your on about impact wrenches the drills are ok and are most products from hilti well thers only one thing for it,,dust the spannnnnnnnner of lads

I've been on the spanners for ten years, another three before that as a boy and I've never seen nor heard of an impact wrench here in Glasgow except for in the forum. Are they worth the hassle lads? I know I wouldn't want to be the first guy to walk on the job with one. Reckon I'd be slated. Having said that, I wouldn't rule it out on a small job away from prying eyes to give it a 'road test'. What's the general consensus?

a wouldnt dare me a seen a lad down london using one with a bag full of batteries h got slatted to bits mate,he was a cock so they went together well........

That's my thinking mate. We've got a hard graft puntin boards n gear all day so it seems a bit of a **** take to then pull out your battery gun. The hard works already been done!

Dont knock em till u try em boyz...i used to be of the same mindset 1st time i saw someone else using one ....but i'd never give it it now..10yrs is a fair time to be spinning a spanner but trust me after another 10 you'll wish u'd taken the advise & moved with the times lolol....dont think i've worked with anyone thst after trying it hasnt strayed to the darkside

How can Hilti pull the PLUG------------I thought they were battery operated:confused:

Top Bottom