Forum?

Not really Flinty now go and eat something FFS.

Me Too Mate, Got The Stookie Off On Thursday, Dont Know Which Was Worse Having The Dammned Thing On Or Not.

my good friend daftscaff has asked me to have a wee bit more input as the forums getting stale and to be honest hes right.
as a GLASGOW RANGERS supporter i have been a wee bit down in the dumps of late but things are looking up so watch this space for some more drivvle that spouts from my patriotic trap ;)

my good friend daftscaff has asked me to have a wee bit more input as the forums getting stale and to be honest hes right.
as a GLASGOW RANGERS supporter i have been a wee bit down in the dumps of late but things are looking up so watch this space for some more drivvle that spouts from my patriotic trap ;)

Looks like we are all back down in the dumps now.:(

I Couldnt Believe It, What A Goddam Shambles, I Just Want To Choke That Wee Spiv. He Looks So Fekking Smug, A******e.

You're not wrong. 3 more enter the fray according to reports.:notrust:

I Dont Care If Thirty More Enter The Fray Mate None Are Buying, The Spl Are Really Showing There Colours Here. These Thing Will Not Be Forgotten .

Do you reckon they scared him off? I reckon the spl bottled it and to be honest would rather go down to the 3rd than starting a league we couldn't win and loose 75% income from said league. I think they are too scared to make a decision.

MY WEE MATE THE HUGENOET IS IN A STATE,IM ON THE BEER AND NEEDING COUNCILING.I DONT BLAME THE YANK AS THE SPL LETS HAVE ANOTHER MEETING TO MAKE THEM SWEAT AND PUT EVERY CANT OFF WHO HAS AN INCLINATION.HAVE NOT JUST FECKED THE GERS OVER THAY FECKED THEIRSELVES AS WELL
THEY WILL FEEL OUR WRATH TAKE AWAY THE KEYSTANE AND THE BUILDING COLLAPSES.
NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE :mad:

Last edited:
We Will NEVER SURRENDER EVER . Such Words Do Not Exist In Our Clubs Vocabulary.

Top Bottom