Forum?

Kezzas Ok I Suppose, Just A Bit Young Thats All (Full Of Wind And Piss) Thats A Real Dundonian Saying For You There Alister,

haha, it's made it's way over here as well Gerscaff and your right he is full of both but aren't they all till the get a few slaps.

Yeah I Suppose Looking Back I Was As Well, Mind You I Worked With Some Real Growlers When I Was Younger, Real Old School Scaffolders.

Ive been on a Gay Pride march this weekend... been nice and ive been free to wear my pink hotpants without getting beat up! :p

Not working at the min aom so it's a binge weekend ;)
The worse thing about that jason is that a actually believe ya
POW POW

Better to get a taxi home :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BLJKlhoeC8&feature=related]Irish Garda - Irish police very funny - YouTube[/ame]

haha, you may regret this one Jason, but just for the record it makes no difference to me if you are a jobby jabber.:sick::D

theres only so much ranting 1 can do and when everything i go on about never changes in the country yet we only get about 8 guys posting its sure to run dry the fact mty laptop has been freezing probably hasnt helped [/SIZE]

You out of work Ian?

Daftscaff, the posters are in the minority but as Gerscaff would say we are full of enough wind and piss to make up for the rest of them.

struggling lately with this myself no cant bites anymore and as for the keza that was aload of ***** as well just had a wee gander

I thought his vids were pretty funny, did you know he can break a man?:eek:

We have one with us at the moment, he thinks he is a good driver at 18 and you can't tell him anything. It wasn't that when he couldn't turn the key in the, as he it called hole as it was jammed. He had never heard of a fekin steering lock.

The same one is very sporty, plays a lot of shinty and badminton which surprises me as I thought badminton was more for you soft southern poofters but anyway he reckons he is as strong as an ox but can't stand a paddy up yet but no matter how many times I tell him his arms are more like spiders legs he just won't listen. It reminds me of that movie shallow hal, you know the one.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

No aom, management change may force me into looking elsewhere, off this week to look for an alternative

Not so good Ian, good luck.

How-Being-too-Skinny-Damages-your-Health.png

No its not thats me!!!!! :p

Think a lot of people are away with the bank holiday. And not exactly a lot going on at the moment really is there.

Top Bottom