Forum?

aom

Reaction score
Has everyone fallen out or went on holiday or something, I have had a better laugh at the dentist?

To be honest mate its not what it used to be on here.

Forum sponcers are'nt putting much in the way of offer's on and the crack is starting to run dry i feel but what can we do to bring it back to life ??????

Been deathly on here all weekend Swifty, thought I was babbling on to myself at one point.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

To be honest mate its not what it used to be on here.

Forum sponcers are'nt putting much in the way of offer's on and the crack is starting to run dry i feel but what can we do to bring it back to life ??????

Mmm, not entirely sure, I never was great with answers.

I caught a wee bit off that but not much. Thought I seen a bit where HSWT spat the dummy as well. Suppose that's what happens when scaffs spend too much time together, it reminded me of the last few days of a 3 weeker.:eek:

Feck him, here is my number in case any of you nougats have a problem, 999. To my customers I am the 4th emergency service.:cool:

don't know about fred and his dummy but alan 666 had a return .....
as regards laughs there will always be someone along ...
its just like work goes in phases
i personally still always look forward to the forum handsome great helpful feedback only in the last few days so i for one have no complaints

Good man Timthumb, might just be me. By the way, I take it I'm the handsome one? You are not the first one to mention it.:cool:

Yeah but you have not been the same since you moved to the moon. Scaffy said you were wired to it but I didn't believe him.:amuse:

Scaffy prefers the rotty's but you are right about the Mrs, I don't let the fact she is vision impaired get me down.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

He's about 45 years too old for Scaffy.

and 2 legs short of a full set.

Im supposed to be 'away', lol.
Been fairly funny. Keza was the whipping boy at thr end of the week. :)

Yeah, missed all that Jason. Looked quite funny, Kezza is all right in my book.

Kezzas Ok I Suppose, Just A Bit Young Thats All (Full Of Wind And Piss) Thats A Real Dundonian Saying For You There Alister,

Top Bottom