Foreign Workers

That's because he got his erse kicked and he is in greater danger of loosing his AAA or countries that France deal with than we are at the moment.

French finance minister Francois Baroin says: 'The economic situation in Britain today is very worrying, and you'd rather be French than British in economic terms'

Erm I'd rather be a Pakistani than French Mr Baroin

That French prick needs to f.uck off, to be honest.
The French are notorious arse lickers... as shown with the whole 'lets suck up to Germany' game they was playing recently.

The same Germany, who killed maybe 10's of Millions of French Soldiers and Civilians and if it was not for Britain (also America and the Commonwealth Countries) they WOULD have not only been conquered by Germany TWICE, but would also have had their national identities erased and been a vasal of the German Emipre...

They got their arse's kicked in EVERY Military encounter for the last 200 odd years and the only way that they can have any kind of influence is by sucking up to another country!

C.unts they are, pure and simple...

That French prick needs to f.uck off, to be honest.
The French are notorious arse lickers... as shown with the whole 'lets suck up to Germany' game they was playing recently.

The same Germany, who killed maybe 10's of Millions of French Soldiers and Civilians and if it was not for Britain (also America and the Commonwealth Countries) they WOULD have not only been conquered by Germany TWICE, but would also have had their national identities erased and been a vasal of the German Emipre...

They got their arse's kicked in EVERY Military encounter for the last 200 odd years and the only way that they can have any kind of influence is by sucking up to another country!

C.unts they are, pure and simple...

Dont beat about the bush Jay say what you mean, i take it you dont like the french then LOL

rule brittania brittania rules the waves,oops i forgot we will have to get a loan of the aircraft carrier francois mitterande or what ever the feck its called first and then BRITONS NEVER EVER SHALL BE SLAVES because we ahve a benefit systen that guarantees we dont need to work fecking class:eek:

Top Bottom