foreign labour in the industry uk

All the foreigners I've seen are like bulls in china shops and full of steroids (blackfriars bridge)

@recruit 1:
Such razor wit.
Watch you don't get that crayon stuck up your nose.
Scaffolders Forum, I for one, applaud you for encouraging members of the mentally impaired section of the community onto the forum.

recruit 1 as you are maybe in the recruitment business what happens when your east european heros start their own recruiting and cut you out of the loop by undercutting which is the way of it.

i have worked at home and in various parts of the world and have no problem with men chasing work to better the family standards but i do object to them undercutting the local labour in times of recession,due to the fact that they can send some cash home and its worth fortunes especially when the money comes from family tax credits and other british state benefits that i wouldnt get in poland estonia etc;);)

recruit 1 as you are maybe in the recruitment business what happens when your east european heros start their own recruiting and cut you out of the loop by undercutting which is the way of it.

i have worked at home and in various parts of the world and have no problem with men chasing work to better the family standards but i do object to them undercutting the local labour in times of recession,due to the fact that they can send some cash home and its worth fortunes especially when the money comes from family tax credits and other british state benefits that i wouldnt get in poland estonia etc;);)

What makes you think he is in the recruitment business happy?

I have worked all over the world and in various other places and have to say it is not the fault of the travelling labour. Can you imagine the amount of debt Dubai would be in if they had had to pay the workers wages that were anywhere near adequate for the cost of living?

English jobs for Scottish workers lol. Keep the union. :)

Top Bottom