foreign labour in the industry uk

recruit1

Reaction score
what benefits are the european guysbringing to the uk . they are learning quick in london and have a good work ethic

some good workers amongst 'cant fault the hard working man

Thats The Same Story Everywhere Recruit, The Lithuanians And Czechs That Are Here Work Like Fekk, Some Of Them Are Good Lads Too, Some ******* But I Know A Lot Of Scottish Blokes That Are Tossers,

Good graft most of them give em that and can have a good crack but obviously for every one it costs a British worker there job

That's the way I look at it ;)

Good graft most of them give em that and can have a good crack but obviously for every one it costs a British worker there job

That's the way I look at it ;)
not necessarily bob ' if a job is completed on time and the client is happy with the operations ' then this generates a success at all levels and therefore a confidence in re-investmant

They graft instead of spending their work hours on this forum or ringing Cape all day for a job offshore. Foreign labour made the British Empire.

Yeah but most of em went home lol

I do agree that they do seem to appreciate their job a lot more than us infact the polish and Lithuanians have a fantastic work ethic IMHO

They graft instead of spending their work hours on this forum or ringing Cape all day for a job offshore. Foreign labour made the British Empire.
very good point ' i like to see someof these people earning a crust for his family who are innocently subject to a poor living in many areas !!
proud to be in a nation that cares for them who need . if the foreigner takes a british mans job '' it will probably be the one who measures the smoke hut up 20 times a day ...

not necessarily bob ' if a job is completed on time and the client is happy with the operations ' then this generates a success at all levels and therefore a confidence in re-investmant

You don't need Eastern Europeans for that. Just keep the Smoggies out;)

Yeah,keep bringing em in,when theyve taken all the work we can all sit in the dole and rake it in. One will replace you one day,wait and see.

I think its someone from the north-east.........middlesborough i think..

Most certainly is den I've worked with lots over the years, you have Geordies, mackems and smoggies from that part of the world but I don't know if 'smoggy' is a **** take/offensive or I that just a common name for them/ non offensive

Top Bottom