first day on site

fooking elgin , isnt that where the hills have eyes was set , they used actual locals as the inbreds . as for the shoulder thing for some reason i have a really hairy right shoulder where i carry gear and none on my left . weird , or possibly wired

ha ha maybe they should have given you a part in the film.

Aom I think you have got the wrong Dave, I is D Lavery. The real Cliff Board CLiff.

Oh am the real Cliffy Oh am the Real Cliffy you other fake Cliffys just fucko**f from around here!!! Won't the real Cliffy Please Stand Up!!!! Corus Cours!!

Last edited:
i had lads in elgin with the PADS on there shoulder they soon fecked them off wen i ripped them to bits

Aom I think you have got the wrong Dave, I is D Lavery. The real Cliff Board CLiff.

Oh am the real Cliffy Oh am the Real Cliffy you other fake Cliffys just fucko**f from around here!!! Corus Cours!!

No mistake Cliffy, I was referring on this occasion to dave b 2. I was never going to mix the both of you up as he couldn't spell clip board.:D

fooking elgin , isnt that where the hills have eyes was set , they used actual locals as the inbreds . as for the shoulder thing for some reason i have a really hairy right shoulder where i carry gear and none on my left . weird , or possibly wired

ditto, it must be a washington thing :nuts: but i havnt carried anything for 6 year

i got my first day on a scaff site coming up soon, just want to know what i should be expecting for my first time never ever done scaffolding before but really looking forward to it

cheers

Get as many new build chimney stacks as you can and youll get all the FANNY you can handle mate :D

Top Bottom