finished work!

cashin

Reaction score
Ite lads, 7 months of work!

Here's my Dissertation i wrote about scaffolding, and used the info from that questionnaire i posted, finally finished it so thought id post it.

Its quite long (about 18,000 + words) but will make a for a good read to anyone interested.

the file was too big to upload on here so u gta follow the link on to google documents, should work if not ill happily email it to you.

anyone know of any work going in cardiff en lol??

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B25tNeyxD0WSTkFTdGlJZkJFeFU/edit

Last edited:
Good stuff cashin. Had a brief glance,will have a look over the weekend. 18000 words,what was it for?

Been going to university over the past 3 years and had to write a dissertation as it goes towards my final mark, yeh my lecturer said he was impressed with it just waiting on my results mid june now!

lol basically a dissertation is where you ask a question... then use a **** load of research to answer and come to a conclusion..gta do your own research and interviews an so on.

my title was
Health and Safety in the Scaffolding sector of the Construction industry for the UK post 1975: Assessment and evaluation of effectiveness and recommendations for change.

And then ive gone through all the hse findings since 1975, nasc findings, questioanire i posted on here an a few interviews to come up with an answer an conclusion

Thats some title cashin ,lol you need a large business card.
in your assessment and evaluation for changes,is it normal to consult with working scaffs?

Ite lads, 7 months of work!

Here's my Dissertation i wrote about scaffolding, and used the info from that questionnaire i posted, finally finished it so thought id post it.

Its quite long (about 18,000 + words) but will make a for a good read to anyone interested.

the file was too big to upload on here so u gta follow the link on to google documents, should work if not ill happily email it to you.

anyone know of any work going in cardiff en lol??

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B25tNeyxD0WSR05lT3JMcDFsbWc/edit

I took the photo on figure 15 and its above a chinese pharmacy on swiss cottage london. Ian

very well done , interestin that 30% of falls are age group 21-30

I took the photo on figure 15 and its above a chinese pharmacy on swiss cottage london. Ian

haha cheers mate! image has gone to a good cause!

yeh it was quite intresting to do actually... i got all ur answers from that questioanire i posted and have broken them down into graphs so u can see who thinks what of health and safety, what safety equipment they use and whether or not their employer provides em with safety equipment.. shows what everyone thinks about safety at the moment!

hopefully get a good job outta this! any1 know any goin lol???

Fuk in el.... how longs that..lol.. thats really good mate, will read that for sure..thanks...

lol 91 pages mate! put a fair bit of work into that...

not bad for a scaffolder who lied about having gone to college an blagged his way into uni!

anyway boys dont expect you to read it cover to cover as its a bit of a lump lol! but gimme ur feedback an general views on the thing... and if any1 knows of any decent jobs comin up im all ears... got £9,000 of student debt to pay off!!!

Last edited:
if you had the time and patience to do this , i reckon you can do the nebosh , get yourself into H and S , do the nebosh and then go and watch those scaffs building hangers , you'll be gettin more cash than them (i quit scaffolding way back got a HND in media/graphics/web, the jobs then paid 15 to 20 quid an hour, time i had the HND the same job was 8 quid an hour , just shows how quickly loads of people entered the same job market)

what have you done at uni?

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

theyre still chasing me for grants and loans , ***** keep stealing my tax rebate every other year ,lol

Well done Joe hopefully we've got the tower block should be able to get you on it if you want.

Top Bottom