Fall protection/prevention

NEVER MIND THE SHINY CARDS that can be bought for money
WHAT about the GOLD CARDS that ARE bought for cash in certain carparks to certain TRAINING CENTRES is that OK;)

I missed that one Happy, I would have bought one meself. Were they cut price??

i wouldnt know frederik BUT and i seem to be saying it a lot:eek:
around the northeast of englundistan near the new meccaborough area apparently you can buy a :eek:GOLD CARD but i cannot confirm which carpark its in

There Was A Scaffolder Turned Up On The Site Of The New Swimming Pool In Kircaldy Last Year With A Duff Advanced Card Happy, He Was Sound But The Card He Was Using Was A Fake. Why On Earth Would You Want To Do That? As Soon As The Card Number Is Scanned They Can Tell, Also They Can Tell How Many Red And Yellow Cards You Have Had (And What For )

i wouldnt know frederik BUT and i seem to be saying it a lot:eek:
around the northeast of englundistan near the new meccaborough area apparently you can buy a :eek:GOLD CARD but i cannot confirm which carpark its in

Rumour has it one of the silent partners of said car park is high profile with the NASK not that Im implying anything

There Was A Scaffolder Turned Up On The Site Of The New Swimming Pool In Kircaldy Last Year With A Duff Advanced Card Happy, He Was Sound But The Card He Was Using Was A Fake. Why On Earth Would You Want To Do That? As Soon As The Card Number Is Scanned They Can Tell, Also They Can Tell How Many Red And Yellow Cards You Have Had (And What For )

Boro lad?

He was a good enough scaff then Gers. Is it the man that makes the card or card that makes the man??

My mistake if he was any good he can't have been from the Boro

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

He was a good enough scaff then Gers. Is it the man that makes the card or card that makes the man??

According to the CISRS, the training schools and the NASC it's the card that makes the man.

your shock absorber will innitiate when you body mass come to 200 0r 300 kg , when falling from say 4 metres it will not reach fully open status when you free fall from 7m in to your harness , your body weight will come in to your harness with a force of 600 kg , and your harness is strained to 2200-2400 kg your feet will end up 50 cm from the floor , i have seen a fall from 4m with shock absorber and the absorber stayed closed because he was tied off above his head

when working on low level or from mewp work with the lanyard with no shock absorber ,

Top Bottom