failed me part 1

LMFAO.. you 2 ought to get a room.... good luck with the job search though...

i just think your wrong mate , how many just look at the job section without posting .

Never seen he was looking for a job mate, just saw the post about failing Part 1 and don't see the point of it... maybe he should post a cv on here, then anyone up his way would know about him ?

yeah i just think people should post rather than only looking at jobs , im not saying it was good but so fook . hes putting something on , when did you last start a thread

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

thats me off this thread .iv put my opinion and i think most would agree , no argueing from me

yeah i just think people should post rather than only looking at jobs , im not saying it was good but so fook . hes putting something on , when did you last start a thread

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

thats me off this thread .iv put my opinion and i think most would agree , no argueing from me

Too busy earning to be worried about starting threads mate.... anyway back to ur newcie brown and ***** football team..lol

NICE 1 MARCUS WHEN I TOOK MINE I GOT 98% COPIED 1 ANSWER FROM LADO SITTING NEXT TO ME AFTER GOING BACK TO IT AFTER A FEW PAGES AS I WAS UNSURE ABOUT IT HE HAD COPPED ALL HIS OFF ME BUT WHEN I WHENT BACK A FEW PAGES I WASNT ON THE SAME PAGE AS THE QUESTION I NEEDED BUT I STILL COPPIED THE 3 QUESTION DOWN I COPIED THE RONG QUESTION AND MYN WAS RIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE SO I GOT 98% LADO COPYING ALL MYN GOT 100% AND HE COPIED ALL MY ANSWERS AND I GOT 98% SERVES ME RIGHT FOR COPYING AHAHAH LOL:laugh:

Top Bottom