failed me part 1

dont read it then !!!!!!!!!

I just wondered what had happened.. with you saying you failed, I understand your very excited, but maybe go and have a drink instead of posting bollox thats been done already a few month back mate... :bigsmile:

Welllllll when I did my part 1 bowt 5 years ago there was one chap that failed, but passed later on when phone calls where made. Took him one whole week to get to gribs with creating a one lift tower.

Anyway, fcuk the portfolio bullmanure and go for the 2 day assesment after you have done your part 2 course in 6 months time. With the two day assessment the portfolio is done there. Saves you looking like a bitch and wasting time taking photos and chasing drawings etc.

Last edited:
Welllllll when I did my part 1 bowt 5 years ago there was one chap that failed, but passed later on when phone calls where made. Took him one whole week to get to gribs with creating a one lift tower.

Anyway, fcuk the portfolio bullmanure and go for the 2 day assesment after you have done your part 2 course in 6 months time. With the two day assessment the portfolio is done there. Saves you looking like a bitch and wasting time taking photos and chasing drawings etc.

aye a couple lads failed the course before mine longun but where made to resit it till the passed lol

All this talk about cards has reminded me up till now we have had to send the young guns for 2 weeks for their final assessment but this has now been reduced to a week, anyone heard about this?

I posted this the same and got the same reaction lol, wait till you get your Part 2, then when you get your card, you are a BASIC SCAFFOLDER. So with all the TG20's and SG 4's you cant scaffold on your own cause its advanced, your ticket isnt worth a W**k, till you go on the nxt one and get your shiny gold card. THE CARD DOES MAKE THE SCAFFOLDER IN THE EYES OF THE LAW. experience, competence, and knowledge. does not make you a scaffolder, a card the size of a credit card says you are the man. i rest my case. most of you gold card holders, use it to brag and chop sniff up with it, but couldnt base out a train set.:bigsmile::toung:

Couldn't think of a better use for it.:cool:

If it was funny I would laugh trust me.. unfortunately it was about as funny as a dose... don't see the point of posting you failed Part 1... ie. if you knew owt, you would know you can't fail it if you turn up everyday.... so.. who's the bellend ;)

If it was funny I would laugh trust me.. unfortunately it was about as funny as a dose... don't see the point of posting you failed Part 1... ie. if you knew owt, you would know you can't fail it if you turn up everyday.... so.. who's the bellend ;)

haway then clever c.unt tell is a joke

if it wasnt for the crack and sh1t humour do you think there would be any where near as many members , i know i wouldnt be on here . im not looking for yet another arguement but why get onto him . ignore it and refer to sg tg2134526784563728964738

He's a joke bellend....

Dreamt I was getting a ******* off the blond one from ABBA last nite... it was great until his beard started tickling mi bollox......

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

if it wasnt for the crack and sh1t humour do you think there would be any where near as many members , i know i wouldnt be on here . im not looking for yet another arguement but why get onto him . ignore it and refer to sg tg2134526784563728964738

Cus it was done months ago.... repeating like a pickled onion.... lol

as funny as toothache

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

a might not have been on here months ago

markus wasnt a member then mate , at least he didnt post then . go on check make me look a d1ck . the lads just passed his part 1 and after a job .but rather than just postin "im looking for work in " hes actually posting and playing a part so good fooking luck to him . im gonna go thank every one of his posts

Top Bottom