Fail my Part 2??, i think i would...

J

Jason-Gibbs

Im not ashamed to admit it, but after the flood of questions posted here by Boing earlier on, i literally did not have a clue what was going on, lol.

Luckily enough i aint gotta resit my Part 2 again, as i think id fail on the questions :unsure:
Practical: Piiss it, i mean i Hung a Haki Staircase the other day (video to follow ;)), but written... i was well and truly stumped!! lol.

I dont think im the only one here thinking it either...

I suppose its the same thing as passing your driving test 10 years ago and having to retake it now... ALOT of drivers would be screwed!! lol.

You'd be the first to ever fail then jase lol,how can you fail when the instructor leaves the answers on the desk and leaves the room:amazed::blink::laugh:

You'd be the first to ever fail then jase lol,how can you fail when the instructor leaves the answers on the desk and leaves the room:amazed::blink::laugh:

Thats crazy... ive never heard of that before! ;)

Assessed route.
Slash and dash over 2 weekends, lol.

Hey I'm I sit my part 2assesment end if the month it's the svq with a one week assessment the new portfolio is a nightmare I'm a scaff not a writer lol

Hey I'm I sit my part 2assesment end if the month it's the svq with a one week assessment the new portfolio is a nightmare I'm a scaff not a writer lol

You'll feel like you've written War and Peace by the end, lol.

The Scaffolding courses are fool proof,but the nvq/svq could in theory be failed due to lack of evidence.:eek:

So in other words jay, your a plastic scaff,
Not having to do a NVQ,
you paid off the assessor to pass you lol

Im the Joey Essex of Scaffolders... im THAT fake.
But dont tell anyone, thats why a sent this you as a PM. :cool:

Im not ashamed to admit it, but after the flood of questions posted here by Boing earlier on, i literally did not have a clue what was going on, lol.

Luckily enough i aint gotta resit my Part 2 again, as i think id fail on the questions :unsure:
Practical: Piiss it, i mean i Hung a Haki Staircase the other day (video to follow ;)), but written... i was well and truly stumped!! lol.

I dont think im the only one here thinking it either...

I suppose its the same thing as passing your driving test 10 years ago and having to retake it now... ALOT of drivers would be screwed!! lol.
im with ya on that m8 ive been at it quite a few years but now doing it CISRS way the questions are doing me in lol

The nvq on the level 3 was'nt that bad,they must have been reading the comments on here and now you need a degree in physics just to answer the level 2 questions:laugh::laugh:we'll all be doing the crossword in the times next ffs:eek:

My fulcrum point is ten pints
These answers must be in your course notes and any other literature they gave you?

where are you sitting your part 2 Boing , where do the questions come from ?

this is in england only , in scotland its a simple portfolio and the 1 day Ass. that gets you the P2

where are you sitting your part 2 Boing , where do the questions come from ?

this is in england only , in scotland its a simple portfolio and the 1 day Ass. that gets you the P2
CATCH center in immingham with safety n access...

im not sure why it would have to be , why is that , are we not that clever.

heres a list of inventions by the scots , hswt.

Television
Telephone
Steam engine
penicillin
Radar defense systems
refrigerators
Microwave oven
Tubular steel
Fax machine

Not bad eh.

Top Bottom