Ever been saved

We love the place aom,it is amazing:cool:

I take it you are over all the time? I was only there once and to be honest I'm usually not that type of tourist as we see all these daft ham shanks slobbering over all the castle ruins up here but on that visit it really did capture the imagination and the guide was fantastic and really proud and passionate about the site.

I take it you are over all the time? I was only there once and to be honest I'm usually not that type of tourist as we see all these daft ham shanks slobbering over all the castle ruins up here but on that visit it really did capture the imagination and the guide was fantastic and really proud and passionate about the site.

Only twice aom,them long haulers do my nut in,the first time we went some bloke had a heart attack and died on the return journey,half way across the atlantic,the captain turned back,then announced we were going to land at a tiny millitary landing strip on the ascenion isles,this is the middle of the night on a packed holiday jet and it was a hairy landing,i swear i could feel the plane flex with the weight,we sat there for a few hours awaiting another slot in the air after the millitary took the poor bloke and his distraught wife off,anyway 161/2 hours later we landed at manchester and all the baggage staff had gone home,we had to wait another 2 hours for our luggage,i cant sleep on planes no matter how long the flight,that one was a grueller,but at least we got home alive,it's very alarming seeing a nurse and flight attendant using them electric shock things,defibillaters i think there called:(

Yeah they are. FFS that was a nightmare trip, I'm the same as you never sleep until the last trip back from America, decided to get one of these beds, magic definitely the way to go.

To be honest I reckon I would have just given up flying if I was on that plane though.

Yeah they are. FFS that was a nightmare trip, I'm the same as you never sleep until the last trip back from America, decided to get one of these beds, magic definitely the way to go.

To be honest I reckon I would have just given up flying if I was on that plane though.

I swore that was it,lol,but mexico's the only place it has'nt p*ssed down all holiday,lol,i dont know what it is with trans atlantic flights but there's nearly always something going off,another time flying to the states the bloke in front of me started fighting with the bloke sat in front of him because his kids were playing up,and they were both big lumps,it ended like a fecking rugby scrum in the isle,jeez,and i wont even tell you about the time the plane dropped and all the lockers flew open injuring half the passengers,ffs,now that time i really did kiss the tarmac when i got off,i'd made peace with my maker and really did think we were'nt getting out alive:cry:

All the Mayans round here are totally hammered.... It's alright for them I've got to get up for work in the morning..

TALKING OF SOOTH SEE,ERS (FORTUNE TELLERS)THE brann seer was quite specific not as vague as the cheap south american version.
HE PREDICTED THE BUILDING OF THE BIGGEST OIL PLATFORM OF ITS TIME,A RECORD WHICH STOOD UNTIL 1995.
HE SAID A FIRE BREATHING MONSTER WILL RISE FROM LOCH KISHORN(THE FIRE BEING THE FLARE TIP)
HE ALSO MENTIONS QUITE SCARILY
FROM FRANCE HE CAME VIA THE LANDS OF LOW
WITH MUCH SWAGGER AND GREAT GUSTO
THEY WILL BEG HIM TO MODERATE
BUT HES NOT HAPPY UNLESS IRATE

IT GAVE ME THE SHITS
WHAT ABOUT YOUS;)

theres gotta be something in it , whether its the mayans or nostradamus , or other characters from the past , sayin that but , pretty sure the bold nostradamus was oot his nut on some sort of drug , the mayans too probably

i'll have to look this guy up .

It's already tomorrow in Australia and I've just looked on Google earth and i'ts still there. I think we'll be ok lads

Theres always a brann seer in scotland someone takes up the mantle,like the national bard kind of thing.
The most famous came about in the 1500s
he also said the isle of lewis will sink without a trace.
There was a ferry of that name built in port glasgow in 1994 and no cant wanted to go on it,but it may be the actual isle the way the weather is going ?

What about Rasputin, he managed to control Russia with his reported supernatural powers.

Top Bottom