Ever been saved

well if so hswt should by rights be dead, our tomorrow is his today his around 12 hours infront of us isnt he ??????

No such luck I am still alive and kicking I think. I am in Qatar its only 3 hours ahead. So 55 minutes to go. Went out to grab a chinese prossie but can you find one when you want one?? Bloody typical.

I nearly fell trying to walk off and forgetting i was hooked on,i near went over with the yank back,i've also snagged my lanyard on a long bolted sleeve,rates the same as marra's one inch (c*ck)death drop,hehe,i feckin hate harness's,ok if your on a dropper or truss out but a right feckin pain normally,thank feck my days on the spanner are over..........or are they....?;)

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

well if so hswt should by rights be dead, our tomorrow is his today his around 12 hours infront of us isnt he ??????

You can say a lot about the Maya, but you've got to hand it to them: they knew a hell of a lot about stars. For instance, they calculated the exact duration of a year to a thousandth of a decimal point, much more precise than any Greek or enlightened philosopher ever did. Also, they were able to predict every solar and lunar eclipse until this day. And obviously, they knew where the galactic equinox and the exact middle of the Milky Way lay: they called this crossing `the Sacred Tree'.

More disturbing, the Maya's were awfully good at astrology, too. Mysteriously, they predicted in what year their civilization would be overrun by foreigners coming from over the seas. Legend has it they even predicted the world wars. So if a Maya tells you the world will end in 2012, you'd better take it seriously.;)

Last edited:
This time tomorrow we'll all be that pissed we'll think it's armageddyn anyway:laugh::laugh:(welsh spelling before you start):laugh:

Mayan Wan kers couldnt they wait until Saturday for the world to end all the lads will be on the piss tomorrow and the world will end in the middle of Black Eye Friday just typical :(

id 3 cans of red stripe in front of me , but thanks to bigfish's post theres a fuckin crate of bud beside them now , might as well go out and do some **** later as well

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

nobody ever buys a couch in june do they , michael mcintyre does the couch/christmas sketch , belter

I nearly fell trying to walk off and forgetting i was hooked on,i near went over with the yank back,i've also snagged my lanyard on a long bolted sleeve,rates the same as marra's one inch (c*ck)death drop,hehe,i feckin hate harness's,ok if your on a dropper or truss out but a right feckin pain normally,thank feck my days on the spanner are over..........or are they....?;)

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

You can say a lot about the Maya, but you've got to hand it to them: they knew a hell of a lot about stars. For instance, they calculated the exact duration of a year to a thousandth of a decimal point, much more precise than any Greek or enlightened philosopher ever did. Also, they were able to predict every solar and lunar eclipse until this day. And obviously, they knew where the galactic equinox and the exact middle of the Milky Way lay: they called this crossing `the Sacred Tree'.

More disturbing, the Maya's were awfully good at astrology, too. Mysteriously, they predicted in what year their civilization would be overrun by foreigners coming from over the seas. Legend has it they even predicted the world wars. So if a Maya tells you the world will end in 2012, you'd better take it seriously.;)

You are right BF, they were amazing people. I was over there on holiday once and was really p1ssed off cos the mrs was wanting to go and see these old pyramids and sh1t, all I wanted to do was either lie on the beach or get out on the ski. Anyway, turned out the best day of the holiday, an amazing site and at that time you could still climb them although now they are all fenced off. The engineering involved was scarily way ahead of their time.

Top Bottom