Edge protection.

Oh absolutely squire.

Off the record I never liked that Dangeruss individual anyway - He's got no sense of humour....:suspicious:
Well I totaly agree Philip, he's a complete muppet, although several tidy looking women have told me he's got a massive cock and is a fantastic, no brilliant sh*g, not forgetting his fantastic scaffolding knowledge and rippling muscles. No sense of humour though , at all

Oh ok, but only if I can have a photograph of me wearing a cheap suit in my facebook profile picture.

Just to impress everyone, you know....

Haha, do elaborate further....

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

well i totaly agree philip, he's a complete muppet, although several tidy looking women have told me he's got a massive cock and is a fantastic, no brilliant sh*g, not forgetting his fantastic scaffolding knowledge and rippling muscles. No sense of humour though , at all

doppleganger?

Well I totaly agree Philip, he's a complete muppet, although several tidy looking women have told me he's got a massive cock and is a fantastic, no brilliant sh*g, not forgetting his fantastic scaffolding knowledge and rippling muscles. No sense of humour though , at all
Did I mention the huge cock ?

Well maybe, but I've also been told by by couple of women that I'm a bit of a hunk.

That, combined with one of the finest scaffolding brains in South London, a wardrobe full of cheap suits and a set of 52 plate Mondeo keys on the hall table - Must make me a bit of a catch.

Your missus got any single mates?

he must be paying you digs saferuss:laugh:

Well maybe, but I've also been told by by couple of women that I'm a bit of a hunk.

That, combined with one of the finest scaffolding brains in South London, a wardrobe full of cheap suits and a set of 52 plate Mondeo keys on the hall table - Must make me a bit of a catch.

F.uck right off, YOU own a Mondeo?

Phil , Haley of corrie was asking about you, thinks your a bit of a hunk so does Barbara of the leauge of Gentlemen, you might know them ? they like a sharply dressed man who drives a "Dagenam dustbin"
Who's this saferuss geezer, I heard he's got a massive cock, and he knows everthing about scaffolding, did I mention the cock thing ?

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

what does pmfsl mean ?

Phil , Haley of corrie was asking about you, thinks your a bit of a hunk so does Barbara of the leauge of Gentlemen, you might know them ? they like a sharply dressed man who drives a "Dagenam dustbin"
Who's this saferuss geezer, I heard he's got a massive cock, and he knows everthing about scaffolding, did I mention the cock thing ?

She IS nice, but she's already taken by that Roy :sad:

And no, I don't see any irony, whatsoever, that I'm still posting on the forum...

Poking Men For Sucking Length
Ah, that reminds me of my old school motto "que sue laver comp satisfac ,jobo wello done-o" or "if a jobs worth doing its worth doing satisfactorily" with just enough effort to get you through , but no more !

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

She IS nice, but she's already taken by that Roy :sad:

And no, I don't see any irony, whatsoever, that I'm still posting on the forum...
I'm off to bed soon, busy day tomorrow driving down to the coast for a caravanning holiday.

Well, that's me done for the night chaps.

Follow me on twitter if you want regular fascinating updates about my journey to work, what I'm having for breakfast and when I'm going for a pony...

Ciao.

Alrite fellas...I mite be wrong but I get the impression that a lot of u fellas are in London...quite a few of the blokes I work / have worked with tell the stories of how they earnt a thousand or thousands of pound a week and had the best time of their lives in London. Does this just not happen any more, because I wud be quite willing to graft my ******** off to earn this sort of money and have the laugh with the boys...I hate all this day rate, plodding on ****..I wana do a graft and hobble into the pub aching in every muscle in my body and let that first pint not touch the sides...what happened to work hard play hard...if anyone wants a Scaff who knows his stuff and will graft till his fingers bleed..give us a chance

Top Bottom