Droppers

500 mm ??

Yes, the designer reckoned it had to be at least that to avoid the swell of the water. It wasn't tidal, it was a Scottish water reservoir and the building was the pumping station which was being demolished. We had to build a tower up through the building then shoot beams out in each direction, before dropping off and running the scaffold round the four sides of the pumping station, three working lifts if I remember correctly. It would've been some job to be on in the summer, in a snowy, wind swept December, not so much. :eek:

I heard a while ago that some scaff had come up with this idea and it was being triled butnever heard anything after that.

Looks a nice job to be one that stonedrose if the weather was abit warmer lol

two ft butt with a check fitting you have fixed it and your not relying on anyone else for your own safety its never let me down or you could set up goal posts and staff down so they all form the same level wouldn't rely on nothing but yourself benjo and to be honest there isn't much comfort doing any hangers bud you always wish you had one of them arms that pops out of your chest so you could use the others freely
What's the 2ft but for a ledger.

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

two ft butt with a check fitting you have fixed it and your not relying on anyone else for your own safety its never let me down or you could set up goal posts and staff down so they all form the same level wouldn't rely on nothing but yourself benjo and to be honest there isn't much comfort doing any hangers bud you always wish you had one of them arms that pops out of your chest so you could use the others freely

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Its too either stand on or perch your ass on and look like tweetie pie while you erect your first drop lift.

Top Bottom