Definition of a Scaffolder - The Original List

Welcome home PW mate

All we need now is your partner in crime,Phil Mc Cree,and 'happy days are back' bet he is too busy sunbathing in Nigeria, and planning his 8 Holidays a year for 2011.:D

Welcome home PW mate

All we need now is your partner in crime,Phil Mc Cree,and 'happy days are back' bet he is too busy sunbathing in Nigeria, and planning his 8 Holidays a year for 2011.:D

Thanks Paddy!!! In regard to my old mucker Phil....You know him so well!!! He's back in the UK early November and we are planning a BIG night out!! I predict a serious hangover coming!!:toung:

Just recieved an email at work entiltled 'Definition of a Scaffolder'

Small world these days!! :laugh:

Yes no problem Ian. It just when someone takes my work and passes it off as their own that pisses me off - as a cetain member of this forum has done.
Fetch my duelling pistols Phil !!!!!!!! Does Scaff mag not realise our work is an art form, I may well sue for copy right breaches, we worked hard on that list, where are the royalties ?????

152- Will openly take full credit for something that was clearly never their own idea mainly because they have published an online magazine about scaffolding and half way through ran out of ideas . ha ha ... not really I'm quite flattered they found us funny.

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Very good Phil & Dangeruss, would you mind if i printed it off and stuck it up in our training centre saying compiled by Phil181 & Dangeruss of the Scaffolders Forum
Knock yourself out Ian

How about forgets his user name and password to the forum within minutes of registering... Now I speak from experience,,,,
Yea I know that feeling, ask me the what price I gave someone for a private job 10 years ago and I'll remember, ask me what floor I parked my car on at the Multi storey at Addenbrooks hospital 1/2 and hour earlier and its as if I had Alzheimers, still it could be worse I could have Alzheimers ! ha ah

those rules are spot on n i put it up on facebook!so other scaffs may see it!!!

Really, really funny!

Every thought of selecting the best 100 of them, then using it to see what percentage scaffolder you are?? Is there a way of doing some sort of quiz that way??

Really, really funny!

Every thought of selecting the best 100 of them, then using it to see what percentage scaffolder you are?? Is there a way of doing some sort of quiz that way??

That a great idea! You could then have an avatar with your percentage on it - 87% Scaffolder etc!

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

How about forgets his user name and password to the forum within minutes of registering... Now I speak from experience,,,,

Thats so true I get 5-10 requests a day easy!

Top Bottom