Congratulations on a massive contribution

As per the drawing Frederik.;)

That and it's easier.:cool:

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

I think it was fitted with cable ties an aw.:love:

Cheers Andy, it's an old one done a few years back but things have moved on a bit since. There were no ties in it no ledger brace and as Frederik has already mentioned netting on the inside.

I know you are meant to follow the drawing but I added ledger brace and ties but as it was listed and to be lime rendered they were sparse, but before I get slated it went up during storm conditions the job was done and dismantled in the sun safe as houses.:cool:

Well done AOM.

Must have a lot of time on your hands!!!

Know where that could be of help;)

Good posts! well some of them.

Many more to come :D

Ragscaff

Well done AOM.

Must have a lot of time on your hands!!!

Know where that could be of help;)

Good posts! well some of them.

Many more to come :D

Ragscaff

Mon Stewart, what would the world be like if we all agreed.

I have never hid my admiration for your stomach for the fight, but as I have said many times I just want to put them up which gives me enough hassle in my life.

Well, 6,995 maybe.:embarrest:

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

what can i say you keep smashing the barriers lad well done to one of the forums true gents aom.

Cheers CB, where have you been not seen you much lately did I read somewhere you are now in the frozen north?

Well done AOM - 7,000 big ones!

Ok fair enough £1 a post it is......

Minus expenses for having to host all of your posts and threads = You owe me £50 quid. I will send you my Paypal address.

Well done AOM - 7,000 big ones!

Ok fair enough £1 a post it is......

Minus expenses for having to host all of your posts and threads = You owe me £50 quid. I will send you my Paypal address.

You stick to the horses admin you have more chance of them paying you than Aom.:toung:

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

well done pal,
7000 posts and you havnt slagged anyone off, proper gent

Not sure Rosie would agree but accepted my apologies anyway.:embarrest:

Top Bottom