Congratulations on a massive contribution

S

steveo south east

:bigsmile:AOM reaches 7000 posts and going strong well done AOM and long may it continue:D:D:bigsmile:

F.ucking smashed it, lol.
Excellent work Alistair mate. Keep up the good work. :)

Dont know where you get the energy Alistair. Its not as if your posts are 1 liners.
Top man.

Shucks thanks lads.:embarrest:

Never before in the history of t'interweb forums has so little been said by one man in so many posts.:noworry:

going to start this thread again as i forgot to announce your name my bad

Aom congratulations on a massive 7000 posts

Well done AOM and please learn a proper sport like tiddle winks as golf is a mans sport:D:D:bigsmile:

Aw naw, Cala is goin to fukin flip.

? lol.

Nice work Alistair mate... im 92% certain that this thread was made earlier, lol.

Well done marra would be ort if ya on commision from admin pound a post thats a new jetski lol

Only 92% Jason, well if it's good enough for Frederik then a double whammy is good enough for Aom.:laugh:

At a pound a post I'm only half way to that new jet ski but I hope you are listening admin, time you put me on a price.:idea:

You a golfer Steveo?

no just a hyper active scaffolder who likes tiddle winks, i thought all of scotland play golf

well done alister mate, many good posts that will have helped fellow scaffs out. keep them comin.

haha, they do. I couldn't do the tiddly winks though, I would hate to be crap at another fekin game.:(

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

well done alister mate, many good posts that will have helped fellow scaffs out. keep them comin.

Cheers Steve, if I'm honest that's what I like best.;)

i knew him first ha ha ha!!! well done aom!!!

Cheers Dico, nice to see one of the old school back on, you been busy?

i can always remember you had a photo in the nasc magazine round i think a flint looking church maybe ?
looked a tidy job and article said how long it took to erect ....... i didnt beleive it at he time but i do know we
well done

Nice one Timthumb, I remember the picture might have one on this computer but more likely at work. I can't quite remember what I said but it was the truth and the weather was horrendous even my time off shore didn't compare the boys worked well and hard on that one and in the end fell out with the PC but live and learn.

Alistair

Congratulations on your land mark---a Forum stalwart, Gentleman and a scholar :love:

Top Bottom