Christmas Drink

sorry frank i dont need any pen pals tell me the name of the book and i will endeavour to to read it ;)
it better not be the qoran as ive read it 3 times this year already :eek:

its called life of a galley slave , Jean Marteilhe was a hugenot banished from france because of his religion , and was put to the galleys of slave ships in the 14th century ,, the man is my idol , i came across the book by accident in a charity shop , but as you are a hugenot , il give it to you so that you may know the meaning of the word ,,, do you want it ,,??????

A number of French Huguenots settled in Wales, in the upper Rhymney valley of the current Caerphilly County Borough. The community they created there is still known as Fleur de Llys, an unusual French village name in the heart of the valleys of Wales, which itself neighbours nearby Hengoed, and Ystrad Mynach. Apart from the French village name, very little remains of the influence of the Huguenot French, other than in the name of the local rugby team Fleur De Lys RFC.

cmon mate , play the game...

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

that scared him, lol

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

knew you would like it swifty, lol

nice folksthe hugenoet was getting shot last night on here,and a few others are regularly threatened.oh and while im at it i dont come on here for friends it seems a wee bit weird to me to befriend someone who you only know through typing

You have maybe just not been around long enough J&K. Trust some of these boys more than plenty I deal with every day.

nah nice guys here.. anyway... am i invited to the christmas drink? i can be entertainment? ..

Only if you bring your alter ego with you.

Top Bottom