Christmas Drink

A bit gay?

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

i said that because of the harness windup...

Give it up, you have been busted.

Like the twilight zone here.
I like masterbating while thinking about AOM masterbating!! :embarrest:

You have got him going now Jason so you deal with it.:worried:

Ticket booked.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

No Racist, just don't like gingers.:laugh:

fek all rong with gingers marra

What, after all the hand bag throwing we've had this year??? :notrust:

I'm off to meet harness for a christmas drink and that be it
be like a game of snooker balls hitting balls

i would be up a Chrimbo drink. Can you lads have a whip round for my flight and hotel???

go emmersy thell sort you out and when ya over here go to the emsby ya at now and thell sort you out simples

i was going to put my name down but frank has just informed me im on his hitlist so im not making any plans for the moment :cry:
apparently he helped put billy wright out of his misery.makes me wonder why hes out scaffolding im sure you can make good poppy as a hitman

im in ,,, love the chance to look some of you guys in the eye ,, 100 percent !

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

billy wright was a lovely fella ,, salt of the earth ;]

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

hes well down now anyway !

do i have a stay of execution franky.
at least let me have one last drink with the boys ;)

u are good craic hugenot ,, tell me somethin bout yourself ? im interested lol

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

are you from mother ireland ?

im a sad feck who gets his kicks out of annoying people on the world wide web what about you ;)

nice fella me ,,, im into gardenin ,, fertilizer and stuff ;], what bout urself , u a belfast boy ??????????lol

im up for a beer lads , no doubt bout it , i reckon it wud be a crackin night , put things aside and have a laugh , make no bones about it , il go if its organised , means travellin alone but sure theres plenty of b+bs bout ,,

i have family all over the mainland ,, if i cant go to them they will come to me ,, lol whats ur address huggy bear , i wanna send u a book ?

Top Bottom