Christmas Drink

orsscaffolding

Reaction score
I think we should all meet up for a Christmas drink.
I reckon we would all get on great :D:D:D
Who's up for it ?

How about this:idea:Houston texas,here we come:cool:

TxScaffold Builders Anyone up for a TxScaffold Builders Cook off and BBQ? A bad ass weekend of Beer, BBQ, Trucks, friends and family gathering. We are looking for a place big enough to host it where the load music and fun wont bother those who are to old to keep up and the law who likes to put their nose where it does not belong. We will also be looking to bring in a band and maybe a sponsor to supply the scaffolding material for the stage. This will be a good opportunity for those who like to sale scaffold related products as well as other products related to what we do for a living or for fun. We are looking to give out prizes for the best ******* BBQ Texas can produce. Any ideas inbox us. Spread the word about the party and hit the like button to let us know if this is something that should be put together. Remember, this is a moment for us to band together and unit under a common cause for the craft we choose to do to support our families. United we stand, Divided we fall!

I think we should all meet up for a Christmas drink.
I reckon we would all get on great

What, after all the hand bag throwing we've had this year??? :notrust:

I'm off to meet harness for a christmas drink and that be it :noworry:

Ticket booked.:cool:

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

What you saying you don't like londoners ? are you racist ?

No Racist, just don't like gingers.:laugh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxocjZ01f2I]South Park makes fun of Ginger's video - YouTube[/ame]

I like Chocolate Hob nobs with a pint of Milk before bed :embarrest:

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

i am gay and thats why you t***ts set up the harness wind up!

Get over i mate know one gives a toss

love it:laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

I masturbate whilst watching coronation street with my feet in a basin of water.:embarrest:

love it:laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

I masturbate whilst watching coronation street with my feet in a basin of water.:embarrest:

Fck me i thought i was the only one who did that.

love it:

[/COLOR]I masturbate whilst watching coronation street with my feet in a basin of water.:embarrest:

:eek::eek:we've established your stupid,but that takes the hobnob:laugh:

Top Bottom