Bramhalls

What exactly are the statistics of scaffolders falling off scaffolding to justify all this spending on new kit ??

Lads, I saw this presentation at the Nasc meeting in Birmingham and my gaffer was at bra mall. The words I was hearing was collective protection of getting behind a handrail, whther it's steps or some advanced guardrail or some new product that pushes your handrail up. Our clients are asking for collective protection, it's up to you what you use and the folding plasterers step is featured.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

In the presentation falls have been reduced by 78% since SG4 arrived that's the Hse argument when you say it's *****.

never heard of bramhalls - judging by the response must use any scaffold firm then

Its a big company up this way scaffy, they do lots of refurb work so tend to use different companies in different areas!

so glad i've left the circus behind, just wait until next january that is when the real fun starts :eek: ;)

wished i had done it 23 years ago orac instead of wasting my time with this ecitb ticket what a waste of a career if i had done this would of been at the top of my career now.circus yes one great large one.

Go on dico take the plunge and forward your career theres loads of grants about train to gain ect

Orac - hope your enjoying being poacher turned gamekeeper matey

thanks orac but gana see this ticket to the end mate. might spend my compensation
on a course mate. but i wish you all the best mate.

At the NASC meeting last week, it seemed to me that the major thing at the moment is the step-ups and other similar styles!

Top Bottom