bought the hilti 14v today

Makes for a good debate tho.
I did see a gang striking a job(mentioned in different thread) it all looked a bit of an effort. For striking I can see an advantage to using these iw's.

Agreed Gary. I am the same the feeling in the joints is slowly coming back which can't be bad. The biggest miss I feel is the boy's trying to earn a living on price, for me they are the one's who really should have these tools to do them justice.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Makes for a good debate tho.
I did see a gang striking a job(mentioned in different thread) it all looked a bit of an effort. For striking I can see an advantage to using these iw's.

That's where we get the advantage Frederik, one man on the gun and the rest just picking up the gear and passing it down, fast as. On the erect we really haven't found the perfect system yet, the guns are faster but they can't be everywhere.

Oh well thanks for your input anyway.

All the warriors have been banned Allan, just us left I'm afraid.

Guns

Had a gun burned out after 3 weeks, gave me a new one same again this happened 4 times
gave up the ghost after

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

The Makita is supposed to be good But cost aroud £400.00

sorry my week off training turned into 4 and iv done nothing but drink smoke eat garbage and have the occasional cocaine bender . am a c*ck when im sober and a c*ck when im not . still think impact wrenchs are gay as fook . maybe its just the north east but im telling ya now not one good scaff i know would ever use a gaygun . the way i look at it is southerners drink halfs and use gayguns , northerners drink pints and use SCAFFOLD spanners

Can you save money on fitting oil? As you wont need to oil the fittings coz the gun will turn anything.

sorry my week off training turned into 4 and iv done nothing but drink smoke eat garbage and have the occasional cocaine bender . am a c*ck when im sober and a c*ck when im not . still think impact wrenchs are gay as fook . maybe its just the north east but im telling ya now not one good scaff i know would ever use a gaygun . the way i look at it is southerners drink halfs and use gayguns , northerners drink pints and use SCAFFOLD spanners

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3L4spg8vyo]Eric Clapton- Cocaine - YouTube[/ame]

Damn straight...

While we are on the hilti subject (ill take up a race with anyone one a spanner, Mr gibbs someone from your firm came and seen one beening used on my job and is completly con on them being the next best thing ! )
has anyone got a meth on them ?
if so could they IM it to me.
Thanks
Max.

Top Bottom