bought the hilti 14v today

@alan666 i will be hiding my batteries

@jason gibbs I'm sorry but after using one for two weeks i couldn't imagine life without one

the spanner and i will still be friends but well i only used her three times today and one of those was to bang a nail in

i have now gone across to the dark side :sad::sad: :)D)

Don't listen to the doubters timthumb they no not of what they speak.:cool:

dark side ? or fluffy pink side

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

im not gay im really not , how can i be iv got a power tool and a cool tache

i know and i haven't even done a days striking yet mostly erecting but they are just the business although i couldn't get on with the big ball holder.....
for me its the dewalt holder all the way

@alan666 i will be hiding my batteries

@jason gibbs I'm sorry but after using one for two weeks i couldn't imagine life without one

the spanner and i will still be friends but well i only used her three times today and one of those was to bang a nail in

i have now gone across to the dark side :sad::sad: :)D)

How much did it cost Tim?

delivered tomorrow i just couldn't give the loan one back

Take it your not a real scaffolder then ?? **** climbing about with a hilti gun on my belt... try using that in industrial jobs... lmfao...

Take it your not a real scaffolder then ?? **** climbing about with a hilti gun on my belt... try using that in industrial jobs... lmfao...

Actually Cala it goes in where spanners fear to tread. Granted, against a wall you are on to plums but industrial you can stick it in to a tight space and no fekin about trying to get it turned. I can see it easy on all sites.

No way ?? how can a gun be thinner than your hand and spanner ?? and you would look like a fuk.in joiner ;)

Simply because you don't need to stick the whole gun in just the socket so it does need less space on some applications and could be very useful. I think the street scaffs will have more of a problem with space as it's no use when erecting a single inside board against a wall.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

**** me I would WANT the bird thrown in as well for that.:eek:
Is it really worth that much?

Yes.

But you probably get a big " holster " to put the drill in... so you can look like a joiner....lol... be no use for us, maybe ok for house bashing... but I would'nt have one...

Fair enough but it will work on any job.

I suppose it depends on your circumstance and even your age. If you are on price and don't have one you need professional help. If your over 40 and been flinging it about for years and don't have one you need professional help. If your expected to put a fair bit away every day and don't have one you also need help but if your a real Holywood scaff and spend more energy dodging the gaffer as you do putting them up it isn't for you.:blink1:

sorry lads.. but if you can't fit a spanner in.. how can a gun fit ?? does'nt make sense.. we work round pipework and are always tight for space... I'm going to google it and have a look...

My wrist are well and truly fu cked and i have thought about getting one ,

until i heard one in action :eek: no way i could cope with that noise all day :sick:

Top Bottom