boring lol!!!

It'll be good to put some faces to the names. It may surprise you to learn that stonedrose1 isn't my christened name, it's Peter. Lol

Peter I would have thought kenny (king) or graham ( souness) or another park head/ibrox legend lol

Unfortunately, I stay within 5 minutes walk from the piggery. Eastender, born and bred.;)

Ironically enough, king kenny lived within spitting difference of the red bricks of Ibrox.

Last edited:
Hahahaahahahhahahha hard world then pete???? Lol

So bit of knowledge learned from tonight celtic is east gl and rangers is west then???? If so take it we"ll be meeting central then

Hahahaahahahhahahha hard world then pete???? Lol

So bit of knowledge learned from tonight celtic is east gl and rangers is west then???? If so take it we"ll be meeting central then

Sort of, though Ibrox is south of the Clyde.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Bar 67 in gallowgate for me SD. Take me to the louden and their will be trouble....lol lol

Shithole. And that's not just because I'm a rangers man.

It'll be good to put some faces to the names. It may surprise you to learn that stonedrose1 isn't my christened name, it's Peter. Lol

Might have to show our southern brethren some real hospitality Stone.;)

Im not into the whisky chasers al, but a bit of battered haggis and square sausage will do fine....lol lol

No no no, you don't get away with it that easy. Stornoway black pudding is a must, if you are going for the haggis it needs to be from a good butcher not some over weight grease bag. At least one dram of the golden nectar for all, take my word for it, if it's done right you can taste the honey.;)

Like black pudding as well all, nicley grilled on a peice of toast with a well done egg on top.

Certainly a nice wee starter to whet the appetite. The stuff from Stornoway is another level.

Obviously it's a knees up but don't worry, you will go home with a taste of what we have to offer up here.;)

Nah, don't worry Bobby, I just never liked to miss an opportunity to showcase one or two things to the uninitiated.

if you don't mind ill stick to a kebab with a fried mars bar for afters
As for the drink well..... I could go out every night till the 22nd of feb and stil not be prepared for it think it will be my vietnam al and I genuinly canny wait for it mate

haha, very good. I'm glad you're looking forward to it, I just hope you manage to bring a few bodies with you as the more the merrier. There are a few more Jock scaffs on here not mentioned anything yet but I would like to meet them as well.

no promioses but i have had the Pm from 1980 and will try my wee sisters pal for good rates if the hotel is Ok for the lads
STORNOWAY BLACK PUDDING IS A DELIGHT my local butcher sells it as well as some fecking great SQUARE/LORNE sausage which is the staple of the Glesga street scaff in a MORTONS ROLL although some preffer a McGees Roll.;)

Top Bottom