boring lol!!!

Lol, maybe just need to get you to interpret for the needs Den. My Mrs usually does it for me when we are in company, I hope you are up to the task.

No prob al I'm a multi talented individual when It comes to speaking to our non london brothers especially in the boozer I once started a punch up between a geordie and a scouser :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lol, maybe just need to get you to interpret for the needs Den. My Mrs usually does it for me when we are in company, I hope you are up to the task.

Yeah no probs....but must warn ya after a few i'll need a translator myself.

If were off to scotland boys,we'll have to learn scottish terminology. Rapido.:eek:

Nah Bother lads i have it sorted ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvWRIHS8xag]Learn to speak with a GLASGOW SCOTTISH accent !! Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

It all depends whether you want the the tourist Glasgow experience in the west end or the merchant city or the 'authentic' spit and sawdust experience. ;) Are all the Glasgow contingent invited to this debacle then?

We'll make sure there's a stop at the louden for den. :D

That's the scaff's answer. Count me in Bobby, or Boabby as you would be known in these parts. :nuts:

F@ck it that's too confusing for the non-initiated. We'll just call you Rab.

That's the scaff's answer. Count me in Bobby, or Boabby as you would be known in these parts. :nuts:

F@ck it that's too confusing for the non-initiated. We'll just call you Rab.

Well I've been on the lash for 2 weeks and stuffing myself I've already put on half a stone even before my xmas dinner lol so ya rab will be about right come feb ;)

Top Bottom