boring lol!!!

dico

Reaction score
right then its the 20th December and theres 16 forum members me being one of them so that makes 15 lol!!! we should all be out getting pissed and picking up a chick or a bloke if you gays lol!! but hee hoo its xmas lol!! boring baskets :nuts: my cab didn't turn up that's my exscuse:laugh:

Unfortunatly kev, im working but i'll be on the bottle on the 23rd when i finish.....as for your cab mate it did turn up but your wife told the driver you wernt going out...lol lol

yee hoo its xmas get the selection boxes out hope I don't get the dime bar they fook me teeth up lol!!! but anybody that buys a selection box for xmas is so tight lol!!! £1.99 each I brought 50 lol!!!! enjoy your xmas den soon be 23 mate

ho hoo hoo ave a good one den have a good one mate and your family!! its xmas its xmas yippee yippee do darr iam so excited I cant sleep hope I get Pamela Anderson if not pam aires will do lol!!

I no when I pissed I get hot but my wife says the heatings off den so I no iam hot caused ive pissed my self lol!! but its xmas so pissee pants are allowed lol!

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

only jokeing you ave to play the forum now and again!!! any scaff that pisses there pants should go on scaff mag lol!

Ive had my fair share of going out over the years and to be honest I was very good at it. Just happy to stay in with the pups now. I will have a couple tomorrow afternoon tho!!

you enjoy tony its easter ave a good one mate

should this not be in the PUB :eek:
OR SHOULD THE SO CALLED SCAFFS NOT BE
I AM MYSELF IN A LOCAL VICULLARS WHICH LUCKILY ENOUGH HAS WIFI;)

Nothing can keep you away happy. Have you had a look at the forum knees up.? Were looking at coming up at the beginning of feb.

i never even made the Gleaga Bash which i have to phone Old scaff on
i do have some video e-mailed which i will post if good lady will help with the technicalities
i would love to meet my brethern from DAN SAFF but cant always guarantee were i will be but i wait with baited breathe;).

Kind of wish I stayed in last night now Kev. :sick:

Why not, could be a laugh. You know Bobby won't understand a word I say.:D

Top Bottom