best tricks

Lets just agree to differ. I'll not loose any sleep over it and I hope you dont

so acting like abberdeen datums? how do they hel out with the toe board situation thow marra

pis**d now but here goes. the toeboard always sits on the transommes so yoy never need the sacrificial 5ft off the handrail to hold your toeboard in place. on ly need 1 single oin the toeboard because it aint going nowhere .

pis**d now but here goes. the toeboard always sits on the transommes so yoy never need the sacrificial 5ft off the handrail to hold your toeboard in place. on ly need 1 single oin the toeboard because it aint going nowhere .

If you have to hang a 5 ft dropper down to catch the toe board, instead use an 8ft and it will catch the lift above as well ....

Erecting a tower in leeds in 1963 on a block of flats and whilst working at 120ft level i slipped and fell 40 ft onto 3 @ 2inch wimpey boards, dont remember anything until waking up the next evening in Leeds General Infirmary off work 20 weeks and like a true scaffolder came back into it as soon as i was kicked off of the sick [fuck1ng mad or what]

GM you ever come across McBride in Leeds in the old days or old Ricky cant remember his last name?

If you have to hang a 5 ft dropper down to catch the toe board, instead use an 8ft and it will catch the lift above as well ....

use the timber pinch rod and you wont need the 5ft or the 8ft

use the timber pinch rod and you wont need the 5ft or the 8ft

You can't rely on a transom to hold a ******* toe board. You still need to have it clipped onto 2 uprights.

A pinch rod just makes it quicker to keep your width equal on a straight run for every lift.

Top Bottom