Best job

Still there Bob banging in the 7 days all the time. Who was asking after me. How you been keepingmate.

Still there Bob banging in the 7 days all the time. Who was asking after me. How you been keepingmate.

I sent u private message mate can't remember now ill ask around tmrw, wound me up now mate thinking who it is doh!!!!

Yeah been pukka mate on tone working for Kevin Clarke remember him?? Even Timmy has joined on the tools ;) u still working for polly

Still with Polly mate. Good to see your doing well. How is Timmy getting on was gunna see about going on Tone myself a while back, but happy where i am now.

Yeah he's just joined so still settling in me thinks yeah if anything changes des I've sent ya my number I'm sure u wouldn't have a prob getting on mate ;) I'm well happy on here mate blokes are good as gold

Best job has to be any Allscaff job, lots of fun all day long lol, F**k Tone proper brown nose, grass outfit!!

Best job has to be any Allscaff job, lots of fun all day long lol, F**k Tone proper brown nose, grass outfit!!

Every Firm has an element of that, i find.
"Face fits" or it dont... mine usually doesnt, but hey ho - life goes on. :)

Farringdon Station on nights was good for Stanford Scaffolding. Good money, brilliant Foreman, mostly a good crack.
Mighty Mouse and Essex will back me up there. :cool:

Ur best job has yet to come jase. Who u going offshore with? Remember sunglasses, sun screen, flip flops oh an u might need ur tools occasionally haha. I'm being serious bout the flip flops btw u can imagine wot the shower floors are like out here. Who's the firm an do u know what rig yet? The platforms vary from 1 to 5 star

Doing droppers on the island of Aruba in the carribean.
Valero oil refinery.
Sum beers were drunk on that island !!

Gatwick Airport south terminal upgrade for Wise Plant back in the 80s. Night work, great money, couldn't start until an hour after last plane had departed and had to be cleared up two hours before the first plane was due to leave so about 2 hours graft a night, place full of crumpet, could have a few pints while perving at them. I think I actually cried when the job finished.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Atlantis hotel Dubai :)

Didn't paddy Darren run that?

money hungery get your tounge out. listen to what you just said. hes been there done it and going offshore next week!!!!!! are your for real! is scaffolding like your whole lives!? what because hes done a job for a long time and progressed how you should expect if you want it it means he can make comments bragging about himself? are tou like his alias username or some thing? im not even here o argue i rarly do im not a keyboard warrior or nothing like this but seriously. its like my mrs she thinks where we live is like the world. but she hasnt been outside it. just refering you to you. there is a world out there that isnt scaffolding and if mr gibbs ( dont worry mate aint startin againo ive made my comment and i do respect you for doing well but to brag about it you look like a turd) was a person you met at the bar or in ya mums bed or wateva takes ya fancy then youd also be shocked at some one talking about themselves so highly??

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

yeah streets a killer in the winter. i usualy try hook up pts work in winter....aforthose that know why lol

I for one applaud Jason Gibbs for having achieved so much in such a short time.
He has now moved on to a life with the North Sea Tigers and has got his first offshore trip planned without having to write one single post complaining that he can't get off despite ringing Cape, Salamis etc. all day.
Good luck to him. He has proved that he is a mover and shaker and not one of those "who live a life of going to do and die with nothing done"!!!

Gatwick Airport south terminal upgrade for Wise Plant back in the 80s. Night work, great money, couldn't start until an hour after last plane had departed and had to be cleared up two hours before the first plane was due to leave so about 2 hours graft a night, place full of crumpet, could have a few pints while perving at them. I think I actually cried when the job finished.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Didn't paddy Darren run that?

Darren davey? Lovely bloke worked with him last year for a bit

I for one applaud Jason Gibbs for having achieved so much in such a short time.
He has now moved on to a life with the North Sea Tigers and has got his first offshore trip planned without having to write one single post complaining that he can't get off despite ringing Cape, Salamis etc. all day.
Good luck to him. He has proved that he is a mover and shaker and not one of those "who live a life of going to do and die with nothing done"!!!

Good post bud fair play to him hes got out there and done it.

To many people sit on the arse,s moaning instead of getting out there and doing it.

Yes lovely guy. He is my daughter's godfather.

Just shows what a very small world it is Fred

It is the one from phd??? If so I was on Greenwich (Olympics) striking stair cases with him,he had just got back from Bahamas and luck would have it he brought the weather with him too lol

Say hello for us not sure if he would remember me as it was only for a couple of weeks but never know in this game ;)

Thats a funny coincidence... im his ex-workmates cousins, friends 4th favourite neighbour. :D
Small world. :cool:

Wow. That means we are almost related.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Just shows what a very small world it is Fred

It is the one from phd??? If so I was on Greenwich (Olympics) striking stair cases with him,he had just got back from Bahamas and luck would have it he brought the weather with him too lol

Say hello for us not sure if he would remember me as it was only for a couple of weeks but never know in this game ;)

Yes, he ran the Atlantis Hotel project for PHD on The Palm Jumeirah. I will mention you next time I speak to him. Is Bobbysupascaff your real name?;)

He is leaving for Ireland tomorrow for 2 weeks was with him today. Looking after his job for him while he is away.

Top Bottom