Best job

Best job?? generally the ones that paid up.:noworry:
Where r u from m.hungry?

Doibg droppers on southampton civic center, starting at 8.30 finishing at 3 and gettind paid 7-5. And prob having more fag breaks than jason......lol

And i dont smoke....

Probably the East London Line, money OK, the job was a bit boring but the lads on the job made it the best. Stevie Lietch, Sean Parker, Paul Bulman, Roy Andre, French Ray and more. They made it a right giggle.

When i LABOURED to a legend who built a Hanging Temporary Roof around the Empire State Building.
Best Saturday morning shift i ever had.

That and 2007/8, Canary Wharf.
i was labouring to the best scaffolder i ever saw :blink1:

norfleet cement works late 80s darts. cards. clocked in 24 hours some days £5.00 each for dave smart to drive on sight and do the clocking in cards early hours. the odd hop up and as much cement dust as you could eat!!!

When i LABOURED to a legend who built a Hanging Temporary Roof around the Empire State Building.
Best Saturday morning shift i ever had.

That and 2007/8, Canary Wharf.
i was labouring to the best scaffolder i ever saw :blink1:

Can't remember you labouring for me ;)

Indeed you won't and all because Mark Byrne fuc.ked up with the price over the adaptions thus giving us all unbelievable overtime doing them plus every weekend you could shake a stick at. :laugh:

Arrr the olympics every bit of gear landed on the slab or on your lift if the lift above the slab what more could you want

Heinz factory 96', tins of beans in the staff shop for 2p

Get someone else to fix it, while you go off and sunbathe. :D

:laugh: trust me hac80 had it sussed on there mate prob the highest earner as well,gave me a few fags when I ran out (ain't forgot des lol) top blokes and job allround.

that's the best thing about that job not just the £££ or the one off type of job in london but the contacts I've made from it ;):D

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Heinz factory 96', tins of beans in the staff shop for 2p

Wouldn't get in a lift shaft with u then mate!!!!

Top Bottom