Best job

at british aerospace,salisbury,in 1990.doing the hangers.twelve months of bliss.top job.

When i built a Hanging Temporary Roof around the Empire State Building.
Best Saturday morning shift i ever had.

That and 2007/8, Canary Wharf.
Surrounded by Northerners... no wonder i did so well. ;)
They are decent Labouers. Well, kinda decent. :D

no wonder i did so well? im not even part of the gibbs or hate club and beleive you me im not remotly jelous of any scaffolders status with in the industry coz i have thrived in another feild of employment and it takes alot than scaffolding. scaffolding just pays well. but you sound like a total idiot. what kind of comment is that? because i done so well? your a div mate. yes i called tou a div because im using that as to associate the discust i have th your ass pipe blowing comment. wake up. in a previous post you referd tp your self as a "conspiracy knob *** nut" is there anything you dont do?

Anything i dont do?
I DONT play the piano, contrary to popular belief. Honestly. :p

By the way, its called "banter".

Never mind dude... a few more years Scaffolding under your belt you'll see that North/South banter is part of the game.

no wonder i did so well? im not even part of the gibbs or hate club and beleive you me im not remotly jelous of any scaffolders status with in the industry coz i have thrived in another feild of employment and it takes alot than scaffolding. scaffolding just pays well. but you sound like a total idiot. what kind of comment is that? because i done so well? your a div mate. yes i called tou a div because im using that as to associate the discust i have th your ass pipe blowing comment. wake up. in a previous post you referd tp your self as a "conspiracy knob *** nut" is there anything you dont do?

Hey mate i think mr gibbs is just having a laugh like.

This post is about the best job you have worked on not to have a go at capes finest.

Lets keep this thread on topic guys there is plently of i hate mr gibbs post,s to post on

nah its clearly not banter as im not blind and ive read all the threads about you cos i got nothing better to do with my time. so its clear you think your a messiah? i hear people go i been scaffolding since i left school im the ******* nuts. its exactly the same in the army people seem to think because you turn a spanner or shoot a rifle im suddenly the nuts. no mate get over yourself. it obviously hows with the attitude you have your a genuine cock and you think its banter but its not people can clearly see that.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

yea numbnuts fair xomment sorry i couldnt help myself one lovage. id say its basic street work for me. ive been on all sorts of works and nothing compares to coffe, scones and pasties all day :)

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

i hate site or rail or qnything with set breaks or h and s i hate scaffolding lol

Exactly. Some of the best Scaffolders ive met are from "the north".
Some of the worst from "the south".

A Scaffolder from Bristol taught me how to Scaffold.
A Scaffolder from Newcastle has helped me more then anyone else.
A Scaffolder from Manchester is the best ive ever seen.
A Scaffolder from Glasgow is the nicest bloke ive ever met.
A Scaffolder from South London is gonna the rough end of my stick if i ever see him.

Ive been up in Scotland for nearly 6 months.
Im going Offshore next week...

Who cares where a Scaffolder is from.
Called: "banter..."

a scaffolder originally part of the south should come back down and grace us

tbh with you mate there hasnt been many but it depends what you like and want dont it. the worst was internals in debenhams. filthy hot sweaty dusty long hours. **** however ive had some good jobs but its for different reasons. i like street work to me its alot harder graft when you work off a lorry everything is by hand. and i like to feel like i done a days work but sadley cant really ontribute to this thread as its all roofs and saddles and towers no real lumps. but i like it

tbh with you mate there hasnt been many but it depends what you like and want dont it. the worst was internals in debenhams. filthy hot sweaty dusty long hours. **** however ive had some good jobs but its for different reasons. i like street work to me its alot harder graft when you work off a lorry everything is by hand. and i like to feel like i done a days work but sadley cant really ontribute to this thread as its all roofs and saddles and towers no real lumps. but i like it

Your a bit out of order judging jason gibbs then mate hes been there and done it and now hes offshore next week.

Maybe you should spread your wings and learn off somebody like jason instead of giving him a hard time most of us start on street work mate.

Street work is fun in the Summer, i find.
Hardly any restrictions, loads of Women walking about, chance to get a tan while working (even with a fat belly like mine, lol).

Other work will come with time.
Blue Book is nice in the Winter. ;)

money hungery get your tounge out. listen to what you just said. hes been there done it and going offshore next week!!!!!! are your for real! is scaffolding like your whole lives!? what because hes done a job for a long time and progressed how you should expect if you want it it means he can make comments bragging about himself? are tou like his alias username or some thing? im not even here o argue i rarly do im not a keyboard warrior or nothing like this but seriously. its like my mrs she thinks where we live is like the world. but she hasnt been outside it. just refering you to you. there is a world out there that isnt scaffolding and if mr gibbs ( dont worry mate aint startin againo ive made my comment and i do respect you for doing well but to brag about it you look like a turd) was a person you met at the bar or in ya mums bed or wateva takes ya fancy then youd also be shocked at some one talking about themselves so highly??

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

yeah streets a killer in the winter. i usualy try hook up pts work in winter....aforthose that know why lol

Scaffolding is a very important part of my life and EVERY OTHER SCAFFOLDER in the world.

Why? Its our job.
No job = No money.
No money = children go without.
Thats why.

Now, if you was to shut up and listen/read a bit, you'd learn something.
No one here is acting a knob, except YOU.

Did you read my PM?
I think that was very fair and friendly... but im guessing that you either didnt read which makes you an ignornt priick OR you didnt understand, which makes you a total priick.

I MADE (albeit poor) ATTEMPT AT A JOKE.
BANTER.

Get over it.

Anyway dracs was one of my best jobs in the days when they were paying you 12,s for 10,s good money good times

Building the castle on Breqhou would take some beating

Top Bottom