belt on before or after harness

Not strictly true marra and the whole point of the regulation change is if you had a fully boarded hand-railed platform you wouldn't need a harness.:idea:

you need it to use the step the only way around it would tbe to have every lift 1m erect ahnd rail lift boards every lift would have abberdeans in pritty much

To be honest I never liked the short lanyard for the step.

I did have a pretty lengthy discussion with a safety inspector about our particular method of work and he left happy enough. I feel it's a bit like golf believe it or not, the amateurs view the rules as a hindrance and a punishment but the professionals use these rules to their advantage.;)

To be honest I never liked the short lanyard for the step.

I did have a pretty lengthy discussion with a safety inspector about our particular method of work and he left happy enough. I feel it's a bit like golf believe it or not, the amateurs view the rules as a hindrance and a punishment but the professionals use these rules to their advantage.;)

are there any rules to golf? put that white ball in that hole over there in the least amount of shots simples rumors has it aom still hasnt got past the windmills :laugh:

haha, lots and lots and lots of rules and regulations. The trick is to use them to your advantage, just like life.

Now you are talking my language marra.;)

The only rules in golf are that you must dress like a c*ck,thwack........:laugh::laugh:

Aye Ok, I will give you that one.:embarrest:

Top Bottom