belt on before or after harness

Don't know who's giving you your info caddie but a harness should be uncomfortable,you should just be able to squeeze your fingers underneath the shoulder straps,any play will increase trauma as you take up the slack,your belt when over your harness should be as loose as possible as it is focusing forces around the middle of your torso ie vital organs,imagine just tying a rope around your waist,that's why in the states and canada they have tool frogs directly attached via loops etc to your decent padded harness !

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Oh and the harness when comfortable does not take the force around your top half,,,,, open coin purse pics available !

I'm still not wearing my belt under my harness, that's just wrong.

belt first then harness.. leg straps nicely placed around the side of each testisatchel

i must be the only c@nt that wears it this way but fek it am ne sheep 1 on me own me marra :laugh:

You must be, never ever seen that. Maybe try the ones all built in together, less chance of any mistakes.:laugh:

What do you put on first your trousers or boxers?

You must be, never ever seen that. Maybe try the ones all built in together, less chance of any mistakes.:laugh:

What do you put on first your trousers or boxers?

depends if am going for the super hero look aon site :laugh:,

havent seen many scaffs that were the spanners at the fornt ither maby something to do with that i know if there at the side its better off going on top of the harness but at forn under neith every time

In all honesty marra I have never given it a lot of thought. Whatever works for you matey but you might get ripped to bits for it if you ever turn up here looking like a window licker.:laugh:

Funny how the hse guided by the darkside,,,,ahem,,,,,,,,are so eager to point out all these useless safety issues that are geared towards phasing tube out of price range,yet important things like correct wearing of harness is not such a huge issue,,,,did you know I f#cling hate nasc,,,,aom your the only proof you can polish a turd.;)

eh, thanks for that I think Joe.:embarrest:

So you are telling me it's more important to wear your harness over your spanners than to work from a fully boarded hand railed platform?

In all honesty marra I have never given it a lot of thought. Whatever works for you matey but you might get ripped to bits for it if you ever turn up here looking like a window licker.:laugh:

lol few lads at work say i look like some 1 of swap people any how ahahah ]

Funny how the hse guided by the darkside,,,,ahem,,,,,,,,are so eager to point out all these useless safety issues that are geared towards phasing tube out of price range,yet important things like correct wearing of harness is not such a huge issue,,,,did you know I f#cling hate nasc,,,,aom your the only proof you can polish a turd.;)

these lot can do it but are not nasc ashahah

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiJ9fy1qSFI]Mythbusters Polishing a Turd - YouTube[/ame]

eh, thanks for that I think Joe.:embarrest:

So you are telling me it's more important to wear your harness over your spanners than to work from a fully boarded hand railed platform?

harness is more important than boarded lift you need harness al the time you dont need a boarded lift all the time :idea:

Not strictly true marra and the whole point of the regulation change is if you had a fully boarded hand-railed platform you wouldn't need a harness.:idea:

That's why we still need to wear a harness and if you have a beam on the truck it is a pre planned operation.:idea:

Hook on and the beloved step.:idea:

Top Bottom