belt on before or after harness

joebag

Reaction score
Always put my belt on after my harness,got told to put it on after my harness at training centre,is this right,,,,,,,Marra u can see where I'm going with this one :D

If youve put your harness on correctly, nice and tight and had a suspended fall, i would say it makes sense to put your belt on the outside. If you wear your harness loose, that i would say would add to the injuries of a suspended fall.
If you wernt hooked on, it wouldnt matter a f--k lol

same here saves time when you want a pi ss, which occurs more and more nowadays

just carry ya spanner in ya pocket then no need for a belt, n whats a harness lol

Always put my belt on after my harness,got told to put it on after my harness at training centre,is this right,,,,,,,Marra u can see where I'm going with this one :D

i have no idea were its going but i know were it will end up feking tie testing ahahahah but am behind you on that 1 100% belt on first then the harness i wear my belt with my single frog = level/spanner frog from leeches with an old frog rivieted on the front of the level holder 1 man only needs 1 frog and its swing between my legs with having to wear boxers dosent let it swing ow naturally so me 10inch spanner take the place of me ding a ling lol who the fek am i kidding its like a feking base plate :laugh::laugh:

completely lost but enjoying the thoughts.. Think I may have to go shopping! would be a good look in some of the clubs!

can't actually believe anyones asking this lads.. course it goes over the harness....

Actually cassie in order for the harness to function properly it should be over your belt,your never too old to learn lol

Actually cassie in order for the harness to function properly it should be over your belt,your never too old to learn lol

That course you went on then.. hope it was cheap and didn't last long, because if you was told that, you wasted your time and money on it pal... never heard so much bollox.... take a fall with your belt under your harness and kiss your bollox goodbye... the harness works mainly in the top section to arrest a fall, all you have round the scaff belt is the leg straps, and if these are done up correctly doesnt matter if your belt is outside... who told you this mate ?? because seriously he is talking *****..

dont think it makes a diffrence if you belts in side or out side when you fall the leg strapps are coming up no matter what i have my belt under my harness i also wear my harness loose it restricts my movment other wise

The harness should fit comfy, but not loose, if the belt is wore under the harness how can it fit snug over your spanners,level, tape etc ??

The harness should fit comfy, but not loose, if the belt is wore under the harness how can it fit snug over your spanners,level, tape etc ??

i wear my spanners and level at the front so not in any way restricting the harness or vis versa

Top Bottom