Are you going to work tomorrow?

loads of snow down here - stayed in bed
will be in monday

It was Phil, I think it was £18 single but it was worth it compared to the battle of the tube. Everybody is different and we get used to our own surroundings but I think I would struggle to survive in the city, I'm not knocking it as we enjoyed our visit but it takes me around 3 minutes to get to the yard from my house but the job is probably around 50 miles away so it's swings and roundabouts.

mostly all gone tim , p.s got your letter done , couldnt get scanner working friday

Thanks for that, I hope a tut tut runs over your foot.:D

It was Phil, I think it was £18 single but it was worth it compared to the battle of the tube. Everybody is different and we get used to our own surroundings but I think I would struggle to survive in the city, I'm not knocking it as we enjoyed our visit but it takes me around 3 minutes to get to the yard from my house but the job is probably around 50 miles away so it's swings and roundabouts.

Am off on holiday on the 10th Dec. Got an 11am flight so can't be arsed with a cab in the rush hour traffic. We decided to just get the tube to Heathrow and laugh at all the dweebs making their way to work :cool:

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Its 29 C here during the day but a chilly 19 C first thing in the morning!!!

Where's your current location mate?

next time get an oyster card,the transport system got to be the best in the world ie bus train dlr connections amazingly complex at first then it gets easier.

Country comes to town right enough.:D

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Better go and shovel this drive again before it freezes, catch you guy's later.

Still warm enough here for a t-shirt,dont envy you lads back in the UK..lol:D

Am off on holiday on the 10th Dec. Got an 11am flight so can't be arsed with a cab in the rush hour traffic. We decided to just get the tube to Heathrow and laugh at all the dweebs making their way to work :cool:

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Where's your current location mate?

Abu Dhabi at the moment

to right im in work tomorow,160ft handrail,job done.:Dthen sit in machine rest of day.:D

FFS, my snowman is covered in snow again, all my intricate detail has been erased. The Carrot is still there though, maybe i should of used a carrot for a nose as well.:eek: Anyway going to dig a path to the car again, Bah Humbug hate fecking snow.:sick:

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Aye yer bugger it was a wee bit chilly.:D

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Good video of wor kid and his lass:D

i got 2 days holiday in for monday and tuesday to get my alcohol levels up to a decent level and eat something with fat and sugar in it for the first time in 6 weeks . paddy when you get stood down with no work do you get paid anything at all .its been happening to me a bit lately getting told i have to take days off and getting no pay what so ever . starting to pi$$ me right off . if it wasnt so close to chrisstmas i would of told him to ram it by now

i got 2 days holiday in for monday and tuesday to get my alcohol levels up to a decent level and eat something with fat and sugar in it for the first time in 6 weeks . paddy when you get stood down with no work do you get paid anything at all .its been happening to me a bit lately getting told i have to take days off and getting no pay what so ever . starting to pi$$ me right off . if it wasnt so close to chrisstmas i would of told him to ram it by now

Hi Allan mate, if we get 'Cabinned up tomorrow we get 39 hrs at flat time, we are not allowed to do any task whatsoever within that time, if we do, we need another 39hrs notice.
After the 39hrs notice, if the weather does not break or they feel like keeping us off, we have to sign on as we are Temporary laid off.

still sounds a lot fairer than the way the 2 bit firm im on at the minute works . i dont understand why they dont just pay off . its all part of scaffolding ,the work runs out we get paid off ,whats the point on stringing us along . some ones going to end up getting the hairy side

Getting colder here in Saudi just now. I nearly put a t-shirt on last night.

agree wi ya Doug but you dont start till 9ish ! down on the site its cold at 5:30 am, the asians are all snorkelled up ha,they thought Saudi was a hot country ! remember the golf ball sized hail we had here a few year back, people would not belive ya.

Wife rang said its 9" deep in Dunfermline. wee shame !!

Top Bottom