are immigrants a supervisors dream

The British have been immigrants or temporary workers in many countries all over the world for years and in many cases have improved or benefited those countries.
What we don't want is supervisors or managers allowing new workers into the UK to go without things that people fought so hard for. Like tea breaks and decent working rights and conditions.

Just wait till they get their feet under the table it soon changes I worked with one at my last firm soon as he had 2 years in and knew he had to be paid off not just layed off he turned I to a right lazy c*nt. Just like we would if we worked abroad

Just wait till they get their feet under the table it soon changes I worked with one at my last firm soon as he had 2 years in and knew he had to be paid off not just layed off he turned I to a right lazy c*nt. Just like we would if we worked abroad
To be fair to the lazy C*nt we made a system where he could get away with it. If a worker from the EU with kids at home comes here to work he can claim child benefits in this country to send home to wherever he comes from. Many EU workers from the poorer parts of the EU don't even earn this amount of money in their own country for a months work !you cant blame them, blame the crappy labour government who made these stupid rules then let thousands of workers in unchecked, you could also blame Jason Gibbs if you must as this seems to be a trend on the forum of late.

Ridiculous ain't it. A polish lad who goes my gym said his brother still claims benefits here even though he's back living in Poland

Ridiculous ain't it. A polish lad who goes my gym said his brother still claims benefits here even though he's back living in Poland

Probably one of the only thing I can't condone, what's all that about?

Yeah, agreed but you just have to take people as you find them and I didn't think they were one bit different from any other workie I've ever met. My brother is a cop and deals with the non working immigrants, beggars and the like, he has a very different view.

I have a job coming up but cant find any good local labour,had my sons mates working a few times totally useless!! Young guns from my football club,the same. Now what??

What about going for a slightly older work force?

Any one any good is in work,will have to try our local "benefit street":confused::smile1:

the ppl on benefits prob already love you fred ......your council tax alone on your big house in up market mill hill prob paid for a few weeks in the bahamas for a good few of em lol

makes ya wonder who the mugs are lol
And I have a humble mid terrace unlike you paddington row gents

stjoseph did you not come on here slaughtering swifty for DRAGGING YOU OUT THE HUT WHEN IT WAS RAINING obviously the white hat changed you my good friend.
as for the polish scaffs working in the rain yet the brits wont but start shouting UNION,is this because its against the agreement to work in the rain DUE TO HARD FOUGHT STRUGGLES BY OUR FOREFATHERS.
I HAVE WORKED ALL OVER CHASING THE BIG BUCKS AND NOT ALWAYS FINDING THEM.IF YOU TOLD ME THERE WAS A JOB IN POLAND PAYING 6 TIMES THE RATE I GET HERE AND THE WIFE COULD CLAIM THE TAX CREDITS FOR MY 9 KIDS EVEN THOUGH I ONLY HAVE 3.I WOULD DO ALL THE HOURS THE GOOD LORD SENDS AND NEVER MISS A SHIFT.
BRITISH JOBS FOR BRITISH WORKERS
STOP SHIITING ON OUR OWN :mad:

Happy,the polish lads do well financially and job wise ( they have fliers).and regarding swifty,the difference there was he was on the tools and he was one of the most militant scaffs you could find that is rubbish at scaffolding but a vacancy came up to supervise for a WEEK and he took it as nobody wanted it,then he tried to force the lads to do thinks he wouldn't eg work in the rain and if he calls me a lier again ask anyone who worked on south hook with cape.

Happy,the polish lads do well financially and job wise ( they have fliers).and regarding swifty,the difference there was he was on the tools and he was one of the most militant scaffs you could find that is rubbish at scaffolding but a vacancy came up to supervise for a WEEK and he took it as nobody wanted it,then he tried to force the lads to do thinks he wouldn't eg work in the rain and if he calls me a lier again ask anyone who worked on south hook with cape.

I've been called a lot but never militant, were you actually on South Hook Stj?

I don't see why I need to explain myself but this is basically how it went.

Cape GF to Swifty "Do you want £1700 a week for the next 6 weeks?"

Swifty to GF "How many hours for that?"

Cape GF to Swifty "Five 10's and a half day at weekend"

Swifty "Fekin right I do!!"

GF to Swifty "Watch those jealous C.unts especially the fat one"

7 weeks later.

Cape GF to Swifty "Why are all the men still in the cabins?"

Swifty to Cape GF "Because it's raining"

Cape Manager to Swifty and 4 other Supervisors "It's not raining, get them to the workface and if it rains take local shelter or sit in the minibus not in the cabins"

Swifty and 4 other Supervisors to workforce "Get down the park lads"

Workforce to Management - Silence.

Top Bottom