are immigrants a supervisors dream

stjosephboy

Reaction score
Got a couple of polish boys here and they don't whinge about working in the rain,wind,teabreaks (that they don't have).then I ask a lazy British scaff and he cries union ffs .

Aye They Work Like Fekk Bobby, Just As All Immigrants Have Done To Survive In A New Country.

Aye They Work Like Fekk Bobby, Just As All Immigrants Have Done To Survive In A New Country.

Exactly I'm all for British jobs for British ppl but if worked abroad I'd be terrified and ur spot on ger they are up against it from the start and prosper in most cases shows their true character IMO

It wont be for long, and they'll start to follow our lead.
You want me to erect what, where and in how long......ha ha

The Next Generation Of Immigrants (The Children Of The Present Generation) Are The True Test, Whether They Think That To Get There Hands Dirty Or That Manual Work Is Beneath Them, That Will Be The True Test Of Character.

You must work for SHS, smithy had them there for years.

Polish are top boys for graft IMO salt of the earth as well

I agree with the salt of the earth thing as all I have met have been better than brand new. The graft thing, I'm not so sure as I have seen a few good guys who could hardly lift their head of the pillow in the morning.

No different from any other nationals I have met, some graft and some don't.

They will work like f2ck for the first few months then they will find a local bike to empty the giblets into and a local boozer to use and hey presto you have your everyday scaff.Just don`t ask them to build tube and fitting or you will be shipped of to the local infirmary with brocken ribs after laughing so much.

Much like a number of their British counterparts then Den.

Most of the one's round here went home or moved on when the recession hit. They worked much like ourselves and got paid the same as anyone else doing the job. Fair play to anyone going abroad for a better life, the jocks are famous for it.

googled polish rates of pay, carpenter on 1800 zlotys a month. 5.6 to the pound. figures!!??

you can teach a mates son for two years and if he is not interested then he,ll end up an improver at best, teach someone who is interested then you can sit back and can see him do well with some pride.

Mostly good bunch of lads, they know how to intergrate and know how to have the craic.
F**k knows why they came here though, In Poland the Beer is cheap, theres no mosques and the women are fit!!!
Go Figure.....

Top Bottom