AOM goes into a massive sulk.

• Thread starter scaffoldingsafetyservices
  • Start date
Yes ,The Blue Knight Thing Is That Paul Murrays Consortium? I Was Talking To Mark Fotheringham (Plays For Livingstone Now) And The Word Is That There Looking At The German Model Of The Supporters Consortium.But With A Club Like Rangers You Dont Know If It Would Be Viable Or Not.Theres All Sorts Of Romours And Talk But Like My Son Said Yesterday Talks Cheap.

newsflash:
police are investigating a pound coin incident which was thrown onto the pitch at the weekend. They have refered it to the cps as they carnt decide wether to class it as a missile thrown or a take over bid.

Aye very funny Steve. The police really are investigating as it now seems the club was bought using the money raised through the Ticketus deal. FFS, is there no end of bad news? I was being naive but whilst others were slagging this guy off I defended him and thought we should back him as I had faith he had a plan, it is now clear his plan was to rape and plunder the club I love. Now I really am going on a massive sulk.:(

There was a time when beating caley would hardly register even with the Rangers fan as it has become expected more than anything but today was good with all that is going on and I must admit to being happier despite more bad news to come out this week as the playing staff gets cut.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrdEMERq8MA]Always Look on the Bright Side of Life Sing-Along - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIj-6fr2SlI]D:ream "Things can only get better" - YouTube[/ame]

haha, have you no got "54 TITLES AND STILL GOING STRONG.";)

Naw really but "10 German Bombers In The Air" will do for a start.:cool:

The Team Played As A Team Today, First Time Iv Seen That In Six Months. The Wee Fella Davis Was Top Class,Reminded Me Of Quentin Young In His Heyday,Jings I Sound Old.

oh the bluebells are blue ;)
i wish i knew how to upload from youtube,or could be arsed
probably just as well would only end in tears ;)

"You took the words right out of my mouth":laugh:

That's a result, every one else wants the family silver.:(

Top Bottom