AOM goes into a massive sulk.

• Thread starter scaffoldingsafetyservices
  • Start date
Stay loyal brothers theres enough rangers fans with real money to make sure we never go under.
I agree that mr whyte seems to be playing a hard game but do you really think that he would get away with asset stripping,you cant sell the main stand as its a listed building anyway.
The blue flag of the union will fly high over the hallowed ground for a long time to come.

Good bit of buisness if you ask me

write off 50+ million debt, they don't owe much to other creditors do they?

already sold off the season tickets for the next 4 years, so that company won't let them go down the swanney

Yeah good deal:blink1:

But if we all did that, the country would be truly fecked, and then independence;)

seems to be a bit of confusion here about the tax man whyte said the liability before yesterday was 75m if the case goes against him,but yesterday he broke into open warfare with the hmrc over the unpaid tax for this year .the hmrc forced his hand as they wanted their admim guys in there as to whytes over the 9m unpaid for this year,it now looks as if all goodwill has been and gone for mr whyte as the hmrc are now saying they want 100p in the pound return so he wont be given any slack from them.this sham is pushing rangers to the brink hes got to be outed and soon.

Aye very good but I got this today and liked it.;)

My blue pride I shall not hide,
My blue race I will not disgrace
My blue blood runs hot and true
My blue pals I'll stand by you
Through thick and thin till the day I die
Our flag will fly so very high
Shout this poem louder than the rest
Cause we are Rangers
SIMPLY THE BEST.

I gave up my season ticket this year, nothing to do with football just personal reasons but I will be back on Saturday to show a bit of support for my club.;)

Rangers will more than likely survive in some shape or form but what about the 24 million pound that is now posted missing from the ticketus deal?

Mr Whyte's dealings are looking murkier and murkier and from what I have learned over the years of listening to others it's the behavior of a chairman about to go into receivership but not before lining his own pockets.

I didn't manage to catch the news today so might be a bit behind but the press are having a field day with this it's like all their birthday's have come at once so it's getting harder and harder to distinguish fact from fiction. The 24 million might well be unaccounted for but surely Whyte's gain can't be as rudimentary as common fraud.

Either way there is some plans for tomorrows game and I plan to go along and make myself heard, is there anyone else on the forum going to show support?

Sorry Aom I got a dentist Appointment , Im Absolutely Wounded I cant be there with you :rolleyes:

Portsmouth and Rangers in one week , I only hope this gives football the kick up the ass it needs to get back into line and out the huge reality protection bubble that its been in, players, clubs everything in football has become so financialy detached from the real world , The Events over the past 5 years with the recession, huge financial cost cutting to public services, see what our soldiers fighting for king and country get paid both in wages and injury payouts , compared to the legal aid, benefits and injury payouts given to layabouts and terrorists , plus the way you see governments waste money on other countries aswell as this country , the way footballers and celebrity stars get paid and blow fortunes with the bankers in there too.

I dont begrudge anyone making a fair living with the talents they have, but The money spent in the world of football is getting truely out of balance with the world around it and of course the Books

Oh dear 0 - 1 can it get any worse

Yep the administrator is going public next week with stories of more fiddling

tried to find out who owns ticketus , the mob whyte got money from , ticketus are owned by a massive international outfit called octopus(as theyve tentacles in many pies)

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

if i was ticketus md id be putting a hit out on whyte , he directed rangers straight to administration on purpose , it seems to me he hoped to wipe out debt with the tax and also bump ticketus , the plan being administration then getting creditors to agree on some ******** pence in the pound deal with a Creditors Voluntary Agreement , and with whyte being the main creditor they can punt the car park or even ibrox. Supposedly there was tentative talks to see if murray park could be sold for development but the council planners object. DAVID MURRAY has a lot to answer for , he should have done his due diligence on whyte , i cannot believe murray couldnt have found out about whyte's shady dealings in the past , or did he know this but did not care

First thing I would say is Murray took us to around 90 million in debt which in hind sight is too much but personally I wouldn't have missed it for the world. In his defence it was reduced to around 18 million and on course to be re-paid by the middle of next year. The next bit is working from memory so could be up for debate but I thought the point of Whyte getting the Rangers for a quid was that he then paid of Loyds bank?

Ticketus as far as I know have no need to put a hit out on anyone as they now own the season tickets for Rangers no matter who owns the team or what form they take. They may have to wait a bit longer than anticipated but no doubt they will gain in penalties should it take longer than agreed to re-coup their cash.

After the day I have had I am now 100% positive that the Rangers will survive this scare. The stadium, Directors and even the players are just passing through but the one constant is the fans and with support like that we are going no where.:cool:

We Will Never Surrender, Went To Ibrox With She Who Must Be Obeyed Yesterday, Thats The Response From The Heart Of Our Club,Ie The Supporters Never Mind That Wee Spiv Whyte, We Will Never Go Under Ever.

wish I had known you were going Gerscaff, I wouldn't have minded saying hello hello.:amuse:

Were you at the front door with the march? I must admit I did enjoy that and felt it was like going back 20 years or more. They got great support yesterday and whilst it was my first game of the season for various reasons I will be at the rest and will be re applying for my season ticket back next season. We may have to accept that yesterday's result will be more common but if it means we can move forward so be it.

Like your style Happy.:cool:

Wasnt Sure Id Be Going Myself Buddie,Only Got Tickets On Thursday Night (Lodge Meeting) So Me And She Who Must Be Obeyed Had A Day In Glasgow (Our Youngest Son Is At Strathclyde University) So We Met Up Wth Him After The Game.

Good, I'm glad you had a good day. What did you make of the game, pity the players didn't have half the passion of the fans but I suppose it's tough operating at this time, it would have been nice too sign off the week with a win.

I Totally Agree The Game Itsself Was Disapointing, But What The Hell It Showed How Well We Are Supported,Pity We Didnt Meet Up Would Have Been Nice,But Theres Always Another Time,We Will Survive This Just Not Looking Forward To The Next Set Of Disclosures By The Administrators, Just What The Hell Was Sir David Murray Thinking About Selling Our Club To That Little Crook.

Mmm, I have no idea what he was thinking, we will more than likely never know the whole truth but I was always led to believe all the debt was manageable with the only real blot on the landscape was the EBT thing. Maybe he just didn't have the stomach for it and was so desperate to get rid the due diligence was a total sham. I really don't know but as you say, bracing myself for more bad news.

What about this so called Blue Knight thing?

Top Bottom