• Thread starter scaffoldingsafetyservices
  • Start date
S

scaffoldingsafetyservices

Rangers going under. mmmmmm

-10 points for going into administration

Not gong under, just reorganizing.:cool:

WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!!!

why are you branching out the company because according to terry nobody is intrested.?

Some things are as yet unclear, but they reckon there won't need to be a change at the very top. They have to strike a deal with the tax man though.

Some things are as yet unclear, but they reckon there won't need to be a change at the very top. They have to strike a deal with the tax man though.

will that be a bit like what Vodaphone did ? 6 BILLION UNPAID....

What's the alternative, put them to the wall and no one gets a penny?

haha I wish. I'm sitting here with holes in my fekin socks.:eek:

Im Ruddy Well Gutted Mate As If That Wasnt Bad Enough Had A Small Company Go Bust This Morning, Its Not What Iv Lost, Because There Bill Was Up To Date But I Did A Fair Bit For Them Over The Course Of The Year,Nothing Massive But Maybe Four Houses(New Build) Plus Various Extensions, Renovations, Etc.Feel Like Jacking The Fekking Lot In .Im Peed Off .

aye yer smert:laugh:

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Im Ruddy Well Gutted Mate As If That Wasnt Bad Enough Had A Small Company Go Bust This Morning, Its Not What Iv Lost, Because There Bill Was Up To Date But I Did A Fair Bit For Them Over The Course Of The Year,Nothing Massive But Maybe Four Houses(New Build) Plus Various Extensions, Renovations, Etc.Feel Like Jacking The Fekking Lot In .Im Peed Off .

Yeah, not good. I'm still trying to work out where the benefit is for this tw at we call a chairman? Where is the benefit for him not only by running the Rangers into the ground but also all his other dirty washing out in public, I mean would you ever do business with this character?

Sorry to hear about losing an income stream, someone else will hopefully pick up the slack.

Iv Been Saying Since Day One Mate A Spiv,Conman A Prankster Call Him What You Like He Is In The Prime Position Now,Because As A Preferred Creditor He Is Able To Buy The Assets Of The Club From The Administrator( Who Incedentaly Was His Guest At Ibrox A Fortnight Ago) I Fear We Have Been Regally Stitched Up With A Scam That Del Boy Would Be Proud Of.

That is unfortunately more true than we would like to admit Allan, certainly if you support a club outside the old firm. Sky tv would soon pull the plug, turkey's voting for Christmas comes to mind when you listen to some opinions.

That is unfortunately more true than we would like to admit Allan, certainly if you support a club outside the old firm. Sky tv would soon pull the plug, turkey's voting for Christmas comes to mind when you listen to some opinions.

AOM you know how much admiration we have for each other. If it was my team id be gutted to say the least.
its not over till the fat lady sings. 75 mill unpaid tax doesnt sound good though. just remember what Bates did with Leeds. Sent it bust and bought it back for £1. even I would have bidded a tenner. :laugh:

Aye fair enough but this tw at only paid a pound for it.

The hope is he can bully the tax man and make this go away by making some sort of settlement but I really doubt it. This guy is either a half wit or really really clever and I know where my money now lies.

Got To Agree Mate, Im Hoping Against Hope, But In Reality Looks Like The Wee Spiv Has Engineered This To Sell Off The Assets, He Is A Prefered Creditor Who Has Preference Over The Taxman.

By going into administration, it is saving the club from paying the tax bill at the expense of this season only surely , if he continued and hmrc win it will be at the expense of the next few seasons selling players to pay hmrc or going bankrupt , its a £35 mil turnover club that costs £45 mil to operate needing to pay off £ ?? mil debts to hmrc while losing £10 mil a year

I'm not going to kid on I have any knowledge of exactly how these things work, for that you would really need to speak to some other charlatan who has been through the process, I could give you a couple of names from round here.

As far as I know administration does not wipe out any debt but just freezes it until a deal can be struck or worse as Gerscaff say's, all assets stripped and sold but this is one entity that is worth more as a whole. Not only that but as we all know Scotland was already in danger of becoming the league of Ireland and if they wanted too they could argue they were better. So watch sponsors fall by the way side and tv money disappear.

There is a bigger picture for all if the worst were to happen.

Top Bottom