Am sparticus

Be pissed off marra but dont delete it, obviously the masses want to talk about it .....

with respect who the fuk are you and I to delete other people's thoughts on a open forum......

seriously do you not see how it then becomes a few peoples opinion?

I dont swear too often as it dosent solve anything, but i have yo say this lad,
You are a cun't

Be pissed off marra but dont delete it, obviously the masses want to talk about it .....

with respect who the fuk are you and I to delete other people's thoughts on a open forum......

seriously do you not see how it then becomes a few peoples opinion?

i can see were you are coming from marra yes i do. its a few people opinions yes but for it to spill over to other threads because between you me and the gate post its only about 5 or 6 people intrested in the lads misfortune still if that makes sence to you fomr my point of view it was ither take that thread down or delete very mention of it on another thread and it you take it down at the corse its done in my eyes maby rong but hey

Think its a shame marra for all the banter we have had on here I think this is so wrong, freedom od speech in all its forms is a right that should be provided and protected at all costs.....nasc are doing a similar thing forcing a fews opinions on a majority, the mindset of the average man in the street is one of submission and compliance and I for one see that in all aspects of life in britain, your a good egg marra but massively wrong on this in my eyes :sad2:

Think its a shame marra for all the banter we have had on here I think this is so wrong, freedom od speech in all its forms is a right that should be provided and protected at all costs.....nasc are doing a similar thing forcing a fews opinions on a majority, the mindset of the average man in the street is one of submission and compliance and I for one see that in all aspects of life in britain, your a good egg marra but massively wrong on this in my eyes :sad2:

i cna see againw ere your coming from all i can say is theres a few getting sick of algeria algeria six were chosen etc its tedious. am all for banter as you know but that thread does nothing but fuel 5 or 6 of the 20,000 members it isnt benaficial tot he forum to have it on persoanly would you miss the thread if it was gone ?

The content of the thread is irrelevant marra its the process behind removing it that I have a huge problem with.....start your own forum up as this is not yours or anyone elses to police or decide what goes on it, its that simple, the thread itself is absolute dogshit but I defend the right for it not to be removed totally, lifes not about deleting sh1t you dont agree with , I believe you're hearts in the right place but your thought process is totally wrong!

Sorry marra......guilty as charged sir. I for one solemnly declair that i will not mention anything to do with algeria again..

By the way im going on holiday soon.......any reccomendations. I heard algerias good....lol lol

Sorry marra......guilty as charged sir. I for one solemnly declair that i will not mention anything to do with algeria again..

By the way im going on holiday soon.......any reccomendations. I heard algerias good....lol lol

I can personally recommend the visa service at the Algerian embassy.

As for what the country is like...I have no idea!

I'm in a state of hysteria
I've landed a job in Algeria
Hundreds applied and things clicked
But only six of the best was picked.

Now I'm London's number one geezer
I've just received my Algerian visa
The tickets are booked and in place
Were off to build a giant staircase

Got a call this morning and I'm sore
From that **** from Cape East scotontour
To quite what happened I'm none the wiser
Should have been a zonal supervisor

Anyone know of any jobs out in Cuba
For a Gold Card carrying Youtuber
Here's a message to all you scaffs on the street
If you don't like this thread hit delete

an abuse of power if ypou ask me
there are hundreds of pointless and sometimes personal attack posts and threads that dont get deleted THEY JUST GO AWAY.
IF I GO ON A THREAD I DONT LIKE OR HAVE NO INTEREST IN THEN I DONT CLICK ON IT AGAIN ITS THAT EASY.
WE ARE SCAFFOLDRS SUPPOSED TO BE BIG AND TOUGH
ON LINE BULLYING REALLY! I FOR ONE DONT GIVE A FLYING FECK WHAT ANYONE I HAVE NEVER MET THINKS OF ME,ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE AT THE OTHER END OF A COMPUTER HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY.
TO THINK THAT SOME ONE WITH SOME SORT OF KIDON POWER FEELS THE NEED TO DEFEND ME I TAKE AS AN INSULT.
JASON WAS A MEMBER WHO WORE HIS HEART ON HIS SLEEVE AND WASNT SHY WITH HIS OPINIONS OR TO INSULT OTHER MEMBERS(RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY)
IS THIS THE NANNY STATE COMING TO THE FORUM:mad:

For me the whole Algerian saga is not about the hundreds who applied or even the six whom was chosen.
It is about people misrepresenting employment opportunities. This happens all the time not only with overseas work but agencies promising long runs of work to people who end up getting only a few days.
Algeria is a lesson to all of us and especially those new to the game who may get taken in by unscrupulous people offering employment be they in management roles for public limited companies or a humble recruiter for an agency.

Top Bottom