Am sparticus

Oh well, back to moaning about the HSE and NASC it is then, laugh over, its been decreed by the middle aged men ! Who's gonna win this battle between the moderators then ? there's only one way to find out !!

Oh well, back to moaning about the HSE and NASC it is then, laugh over, its been decreed by the middle aged men ! Who's gonna win this battle between the moderators then ? there's only one way to find out !!

Yes who all suffer from a sense of humour deficit caused by boils on their elderly rigger bottoms.:eek:

Got to honest HSWT he had you there, and you bit mate. But isn't that what the forum is about, having the crack, hence the poll

Got to honest HSWT he had you there, and you bit mate. But isn't that what the forum is about, having the crack, hence the poll

It's all about the crack Rus but more importantly it's about democracy hence the poll.
I find it deeply upsetting when forum members attack other members and call them names. So upsetting in fact I doubt whether I will sleep tonight.
It's a shame when respected forum members have to resort to schoolboy name calling on an adult forum.
Still each to his own I suppose. Maybe we can have a democratic poll on the subject?

You live in a foreign Country, with a bad record on human rights

You work in a foreign Country, again with a bad human rights record. managing immigrant workers that are paid a pittance.

Just the set-up a self opinionated bully boy like yourself would like

But yet you are obsessed with all the issues and happenings within the UK, inflicting upon the hard working members of this forum your puerile and banal views,many of them out of date by 20years,

Now go climb back up your ivory tower and bask in your imagined greatness

Regards Rigger

To be fair mate we've all been a bit guilty of name calling lately ,remember Jason Gibbs ?

I'm quite shocked with Rigger, he's usually so easy going and care free. Cant put a thanks in your box rigger, there isn't one there, not being rude.

You live in a foreign Country, with a bad record on human rights

You work in a foreign Country, again with a bad human rights record. managing immigrant workers that are paid a pittance.

Just the set-up a self opinionated bully boy like yourself would like

But yet you are obsessed with all the issues and happenings within the UK, inflicting upon the hard working members of this forum your puerile and banal views,many of them out of date by 20years,

Now go climb back up your ivory tower and bask in your imagined greatness

Regards Rigger

Interesting that you know so little about me and the world.
I live in a country that has on more than one occasion removed it's unpopular elected government by peaceful means.
I am unemployed at the moment but will shortly be working in a country where workers rights are still the best in the world.
I can't climb up my ivory tower as I have an appalling record of building towers whether they be from steel or the by product of an endangered species.
How are your scaffold inspections going?

Democracy?this is a scaffolders forum not a local branch of government office,it just doesn't sit right with me,the continual lambasting of one man,now I've never met the fella in question and as such I have no opinion either way on whether or not he's deserving of all this ridicule and bile,but I do know that no one on here would be very happy with their name being dragged through the mud and if this isn't virtual bullying then I don't know what is,many good posters don't bother anymore and who can blame them?every thread is turned into juvenile pish:(mostly aimed at one man and a few statements over a failed job offer,even people posting job offers only get stupid comments in reply half the time:wondering:as entertaining as it was at the time,it's gone,lets move on and let the forum get back to where it used to be,marra's got my backing on this one,incidently,this is the only forum I know of that threads don't get locked and d*cks and trolls don't get banned by teams of mods that stick together,but then again,we are scaffs,we wouldn't know unity if it poked us in the eye:(:sick:

Maybe you 13 moderators should work together and set out some rules then rather than arguing with each other on line ? just a thought , lead by example and all that. Apart from me and a couple of others this whole thread is one moderator arguing with another moderator, hardly a good example to the rest of us mortals is it ???

Last edited:
1st RULE: You do not talk about Moderator Club
2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about Moderator Club

3rd RULE: If someone says "Algeria " , mentions staircases or deletes threads the fight is over.

4th RULE: Only two Mods to a fight.

5th RULE: One fight at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes, no visas

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at MOD CLUB, you HAVE to fight.

but you're not allowed to argue, you're not a moderator Phil, this is a forum for scaffolding moderators or had you forgotten ?

Ok thanks.

Shall we talk about right angled couplers or something, then?

Ok thanks.

Shall we talk about right angled couplers or something, then?
God idea, something like "what's my favourite double" or better still "Mills doubles v band and plates " is that what you had in mind ?

181 if you didn't stir it up on the forum anymore I may kill myself that's enough of the nicey nice avitt large stir it up slag it off and get stuck in scc.

the crack is sh1t on here come on lads give us your reason for joining....... do you still stand by the reasons when login on to the forum or do you log just to talk sh1t. i said a week ago, 1 fella asking a simple question got a load of sh1t nothign related to the subject or to help in any way b4 he was given some info. when i first joined you asked a question you got an answer you got diffrent answers this created conversation debate byt hen end you knew which your were going for ., if this sh1t continues the froum will be just 4 or 5 lads taking pure dog w@nk virtually giving each other a poker bum **** the forum has lost some good poster some knowledgeable scaffolders read what the forum is about Scaffolders Forum The main forum for scaffolders to discuss all aspects of the trade and to view scaffolding hints and tips.

Top Bottom