Am sparticus

marra watson

Reaction score
I HAVE PULLED THE THE ALGERIA THREAD AND WILL DELTED ANY POST THA TIS IN RELATION TO THIS THREAD ITS NOT ONLY ME BUT FEW OF THE MEMBER ARE SICK TO DEATH OF IT. ITS NOT JUST ME BUT THE FORUM NEED CLEARING UP SO THE SHERIFFS HEAR TO DO IT :laugh:

I HAVE PULLED THE THE ALGERIA THREAD AND WILL DELTED ANY POST THA TIS IN RELATION TO THIS THREAD ITS NOT ONLY ME BUT FEW OF THE MEMBER ARE SICK TO DEATH OF IT. ITS NOT JUST ME BUT THE FORUM NEED CLEARING UP SO THE SHERIFFS HEAR TO DO IT :laugh:

Fook of Marra and leave my post alone , or i will tell the forum how you keep sending me Crush candy request ;)

Fook of Marra and leave my post alone , or i will tell the forum how you keep sending me Crush candy request ;)

Marra is the candy crush king phil:),he'll be hiding behind the couch now olympiacus have scored lol,he's right on deleting the Algeria thread though imo:cool:

Marra is the candy crush king phil:),he'll be hiding behind the couch now olympiacus have scored lol,he's right on deleting the Algeria thread though imo:cool:

I reckon thats how he has got them Ganglion things on his wrist to much Candy crushing :laugh::laugh:

What the thread or the forum lol

I was referring to the thread bob,but it does affect the forum when every thread is hijacked by Algeria or turns into a jg slagfest,nothing wrong with a bit of banter but it all seems to be the same old pish,anyway,the marranator's in town riding his white stead,lol;)

I was referring to the thread bob,but it does affect the forum when every thread is hijacked by Algeria or turns into a jg slagfest,nothing wrong with a bit of banter but it all seems to be the same old pish,anyway,the marranator's in town riding his white stead,lol;)

That's the least me old marra could do after exposing us to that Christmas jumper :laugh::laugh:

All forum members had the opportunity to vote to remove the thread. It was unanimously voted to remain.
This removing threads at a whim smacks right at the heart of the democratic process. A process that our forefathers fought and died for to free us from the yoke of landed gentry. fascists and communists.
Fair enough for a mod to remove a thread which is offensive to other members as BigFish did. But removal of threads by moderators on a personal whim is not on in my opinion. We might as all go and live in North Korea.

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

I can't expect you to have seen the poll marra in much the same way as I wouldn't expect a part time deputy who rides into town once in a blue moon to know where the baddies are hiding.

What Poll ? do you mean the "Algeria the lies end here poll" you cant get rid of that , its a legendry thread "Hundreds applied six were chose" and "I let my spanners do my talking on site" these are quality expressions not to be hidden away.

I do agree it gets a bit much sometimes when your trying to be serious, but scaffs have never been that serious .You only have to look at our Forum names and avatars to see this is a fun site. If we loose that what have we got left, a lot of middle aged men talking about a semi skilled job and moaning about the HSE and NASC ?

Spot on Russ.
To lose threads on one persons whim smacks of a totalitarian state.
I choose to live my life in a country where I have no vote. You guys choose to remain in a country where if you don't like the government you have the opportunity to remove them if the majority so wishes.
Did my forefathers fight so hard and at so much cost so that unelected people can decide what we can and can't read?
If so shame on them!

See you are still acting as chief knob head and "comic" to the Forum Have spanner.Still basking in your imagined intelligence and wit.

No change there then :( :( :(

I for one have had it up to the back teeth with your snide remarks and bullying of well meaning members.You are a festering boil on the a*se of the Forum.

What's it got to do with you to decide what should be posted or not?

See you are still acting as chief knob head and "comic" to the Forum Have spanner.Still basking in your imagined intelligence and wit.

No change there then :( :( :(

I for one have had it up to the back teeth with your snide remarks and bullying of well meaning members.You are a festering boil on the a*se of the Forum.

If I was a strict moderator I would probably remove your unwarranted personal attack rigger. However I am well aware of your personal insecurities and jealousy caused by your lack of achievement.
If you care to actually read the last few posts you may realize they are about democracy. It may be alien to you but it is something I hold dear to my heart.

Top Bottom