am i out of the game

I felt a right one mate tell ya what is harder than a long is a 4m layher standard simply because with a long as its in the air u can recover but because of the rosettes you can't slide It down you'll just lose it

Its the same with all system bob, but i know where your coming from. Id rather throw long in at head height than mess wi them things.

tell your boss of impending injuries and tell them straight that you cannot raise your arm above your hip and when they ask why not tell him how long you have been in the game and you are joining the rest of them when he asked what do you mean say well everyone else as been walking about with their hands on their cock so if you cant beat em join em,all the best bud hope everything works out for you scc.

Had shoulder operation last November having suffered past nine years in extreme pain, still in lot of discomfort hence failed offshore medical so now retired after forty years in the game. Belt/tools open to offers. lol

Sorry to hear that sun mate have u found alternative work ie in the office or new sector??

Breaks my heart when that happens I've got lots of respect for the old boys simply because they have forgotten more than I know and they are usually the best crack hope things work out for ya mate

In truth Hemping long is all macho bollox anyways, yes I can and have obviously done long but ain't the long heavier than the eu maximum weight restriction? sounds daft I know but I've been on a skanska job years ago where we had to have 2 carrying one? Anyone else ever had this...... Got to admit 2 to a long didn't do wonders for my macho image tho lol

they done that on site and a supervisor seen them and said you carnt be doing that really there reply was why do we need another man ahahahahh

I felt a right one mate tell ya what is harder than a long is a 4m layher standard simply because with a long as its in the air u can recover but because of the rosettes you can't slide It down you'll just lose it

just got to be rappid with them at head high buff right in lol long i dont liek topping out above gut hight with obvusly can do it look threw them but catchign that finger in the sleeve's not nice ahahah lol or the glove

Fecking had many a glove with a finger missing due to catching them in sleeves, nowt worse when you've got the fecker up and the fecking tube wont slide in properly.now im not a religious man but i've prayed a few times when thats happened.

had a bit of fun once with my labourer,i topped out with a long,on a spigot,then let go of it,he ran like feck,i couldn't work for half an hour through laughing about it.
worst experience of topped out long was ,someone had topped out with a joint with no middle in it,it was about chest height ,I undid the fitting and down it slid,leaving long stood on end of tube,it certainlt wakes you up quick.

Funniest thing I've ever seen was a geezer Hemping a long about neck high and getting his hair caught lol he was a scotch bloke massive and hard as u like, he was growling like mad and the rest of us were in tears only his mate was brave enough to take it off for him

Still till this day I can picture his face I was even laughing on the bus home ppl thought I was mental hehe

Top Bottom