am i missing something

How cum that deb has a yellow light that makes him invisible , if he got one i want one paddy , it must be a fcukin good invisible yellow light cos i cant see the focker.

An i dont care what you say about each others wives , mine is the best cos they say the best wives are the ones that already fooked off :toung:

No idea with the yellow light and being invisible :bigsmile: might be cus I worked offshore, makes me special... and I don't mean needs... before anyone starts :bigsmile:

You should get one on the 1,000 post mark :nuts:

well i want 2 as i have got over 2000 posts , can you collect them all to get a traffic light :wondering:

i want red, amber an green lights

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

ha ha phillio both same idea lol

Just thought... yellow light might mean I 'm a ******.... :eek:

deb will be too grafting to get his 1000th light lol

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

whats that say special needs :D

Was Paddy at that Peckam spring water last night. Or maybe he's hallucinating being off the fags.

Paddy must a been howling at the moon last night, not a good sign if your seeing flashing lights.

Might be a moderator thing, but deb has a yellow light, and says he is invisible. Also on the members online, we know about the + thing for friends, however, deb has a * wtf does that mean then?????

LOL... No fuckin idea mate... I'm feeling picked on now... get it sorted.. ha ha..

I've just been reading through this post and also others and I was sat here laughing to myself thinking if the forum has a night out somewhere so all of us can meet up,would we have to wear a badge pinned to ourselves.If we do I wonder who has the bollox to have badges on like JAMES PEARSON or BIG RIG for example..lol..Its like people say we are only having some banter on here we are a breed of our own,so when that night ever happens we all need to remember one thing WE ARE ALL BROTHERS...like the saying ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL....

I've just been reading through this post and also others and I was sat here laughing to myself thinking if the forum has a night out somewhere so all of us can meet up,would we have to wear a badge pinned to ourselves.If we do I wonder who has the bollox to have badges on like JAMES PEARSON or BIG RIG for example..lol..Its like people say we are only having some banter on here we are a breed of our own,so when that night ever happens we all need to remember one thing WE ARE ALL BROTHERS...like the saying ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL....
Brilliant post " Double Ender " Ha Ha.

wow paddys legal team would be busy that night id say,id have a table with tony scaffs dont spinless ghatandy dean davis well i wonder how many would be at my table.....2maybe hahahaha.

Top Bottom