am i missing something

It did mate... nobhead talking bollox on a forum, keyboard warrior LMFAO..

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

No dig money , LOL

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

No dig money though.. **** that...:)

It did mate... nobhead talking bollox on a forum, keyboard warrior LMFAO..

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

No dig money , LOL

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

No dig money though.. **** that...:)

oh!

Last edited:
Oh.. not another big hitter LMFAO..

i was wondering what was going in thanks for making sense of it all paddy
wtf has started now i thought this was banter some people need to take a chill pill :nuts::D

Whats a "prof " yellow light ?? no idea what your on about mate.

**** you bigboy.... Gobshite **** talking big on a forum hey.. You ******... Wanna meet up fuckhead ??

no my friend i dont want to meet up, if i meet people i like to have a coffee and a smoke, not threaten to punch there heads in, just having a bit of crack with lads that are on the same "wavelength" obviously you are not.
By the way your missus only cum twice and she didnt even mention your name.
Tossa

You should'nt smoke mate, bad for your health you know.. LOL...

no my friend i dont want to meet up, if i meet people i like to have a coffee and a smoke, not threaten to punch there heads in, just having a bit of crack with lads that are on the same "wavelength" obviously you are not.
By the way your missus only cum twice and she didnt even mention your name.
Tossa

Foookin class JAKDAN Foookin class :nuts:

party time lastnight wernt it baa missed it..............deb mate it only banter the lads are prob the best bunch youll ever meet pal.

Paddy your the moderator fix the yellow light if its getting to you mate, no idea what it is.
probably are a good bunch celtic. jakdans wifes certainly a good laugh ( so I've heard )

Poacher.. wind your neck in son.. who rattled your cage...

anyone else I've annoyed ? LOL.. talk about jump on the fukin bandwagon. LOL..

Deb mate, true i am the Moderator, but i am a Scaffolder, i volunteered to help moderate this site, i dont know why the Profile light is Yellow, and it says your invisible, however, i dont think it is a good sign for the forum.

I respect your views,however, in retrospect, you seem to like a bit upset of the apple cart. We have no problem on the SF with that, however, once we get your profile sorted mate, i will be the First to welcome you to the forum.

Stick with us till SF admin sorts it. In the mean time, chat with the lads and lasses on here, great bunch, no need to slag each other off for a posting point. Chill mate, lifes too short.

Paddy

ok mate.. no more annoying people, and like i said, no idea why i'm invisible ...
sorry if i offended anyone...

Top Bottom