am i missing something

fix up look sharp

Reaction score
love the forum but im not a big poster of threads mainly due to the fact i havnt got a clue when it comes to computers but why are people leaving it is there something going on we should know about

love the forum but im not a big poster of threads mainly due to the fact i havnt got a clue when it comes to computers but why are people leaving it is there something going on we should know about
Bit confused on that myself, could be politics for want of a better word.

I don't think there is anything sinister going on , other than one or two people have found themselves with a conflict of interests as there career path changes direction . Hopefully they can continue to contribute to the forum in the futre as their input will be a greatly missed.

23_28_1091.gif

Nothing to worry about Fix up, In my opinion, and mine only, the Sf has surpassed all expectations of its conception.

Over time, as membership grows and posts and threads, are listed. The Cammeraderie and bonding of certain likeminded individuals, is formed.

I have made friends on here, who i treat as brothers on this Forum, however, if they were to pass me in the street i wouldnt know them. The reason for this liasion is Planks,Poles, Clips and daft craic.

However, over time, members can and will reveal, their details of their personal life, albeit Family, workplace or sexual preference:D especially after a good 'Swally'. We all can make some comments, that with 10 pints of 'Stella' and a Canny Kebab can seem great at the time.

Steve and Ian are Two very good guys, there is a well known phrase, not the one Simian qouted about the Monkey, but the one that is: Dont mix Business with pleasure. If these guys need to leave the forum for a time, to progress their venture. So be it, and good luck fella's.

This forum and the SCCR is here to stay.:D

Well said Paddy, As time goes by I'd say they'll be back, its kind of addictive, where else would you get the same banter.

who really cares if they leave.. its a good forum and will survive anyway.. as long as people dont post bollox, just to get to this seamingly holy grail of 1,00o posts :wacko:

who really cares if they leave.. its a good forum and will survive anyway.. as long as people dont post bollox, just to get to this seamingly holy grail of 1,00o posts :wacko:

:suspicious::suspicious::suspicious:

Prove me wrong, my friend

Thats all part of the banter, cant be serious all the time. you should join in and try it, have a good laugh.

it would be fooking boring forum if we didnt talk b*llocks . national geographic has a forum if you want more sense %^&%^&%^&%*
Alan the Chinaman is on looking for scaffs to throw up 100 ton of tube,

it would be fooking boring forum if we didnt talk b*llocks . national geographic has a forum if you want more sense %^&%^&%^&%*

Too busy working mate.. LOL... to waste time trying for the 1,000 bollox bit :blink1:

**** you bigboy.... gobshite **** talking big on a forum hey.. you ******... wanna meet up fuckhead ??

lets all just meet up and punch every bodys head inn lol fooking hell its just a bit of fun lol!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom