Alias

This is moi and my username is my real name except the XxxX bit :D

DCFC00681.jpg

Cheers for that it will take mass pride on my mantle peace to keep the kids away from the fire. Pmsl.

I've never hidden cos I am who I am. What ya see is what ya get.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf4JL173peo]YouTube - celtic versus rangers funny commentary[/ame] Is this what your looking for?

Good man Paddy, Celtibhoy will enjoy that one, as for the rest of us cheating hun bastardoes who have to get to feck, we will leave you with this thought.....I Told You There Is No Conspiracy.:eek:

hahahahahahah seen this few year go still laugh like feck lol,good work paddy.ps the ref wasnt going to give that penalty but the linesman shouted "am not lieing for you mate".

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

im from tchucharhill in govan james,sunny govan canny beat it.

hahahahahahah seen this few year go still laugh like feck lol,good work paddy.ps the ref wasnt going to give that penalty but the linesman shouted "am not lieing for you mate".

cospiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy..... Lol.

Thats the one I was trying to post Paddy, good on ya, It was specially for AOM and Celticbhoy.

Thanks again Paddy, thanks brandy, it was worth the wait. I think there was a load of this type of thing going on when Setanta had the rights to all the games. Rather than everybody paying their subs the man with the web cam paid and then broadcast to all. No wonder they went to the wall.

I thought it was celticbhoy.:amuse:

Top Bottom